BY COLGATE #54 in Toothbrushes

Colgate slim Soft Pro Tip Toothbrush (2 Pack) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I always use a soft bristle toothbrush. I like using manual brushes just in case they accidentally get dropped in the bathroom.
Nectaria T.
its a good toothbrudh with fine bristles that can go between your teeth and clean them very well.and it diesn t hurt your gums
Libny C.
David, Chiriquí
This is useful for sensitive gum. My dad uses it all the time and I used it a couple times in the past. Colgate is always good.
Diana C.
Great value and the head is small enough to get a great reach in the back. The bristles are soft and don't irritate your gums.
Lacy K.
Rockmart, GA
I use this toothbrush because I have bleeding gums and it does so well for me. I love that it cleans well while being gentle.
Violeta B.
Bakersfield , CA
Love this product gets all my teeth cleaned It doesn't miss any spots. I would recommend this product for everyone to use.
Julia E.
Brooklyn, NY
I am an over brusher, so these soft toothbrushes are ideal for me. Teeth still feel clean without damaging gums or enamel
Amanda J.
Bloomfield, NM
Cleans like a boss!!! I love how it fits and how sturdy it is. Let's just say it may become your new best tooth brush.
April E.
Heber Springs, AR
This is pretty much the only toothbrush I'll ever use. It's soft and doesn't make my sensitive gums bleed like others.
Jasmina D.
We use these toothbrushes and they work great! Use it daily, teeth are cleaned well. A bit pricey but overall good item
Leigh C.
Is this great for sensitive gums?