BY COLGATE #54 in Toothbrushes

Colgate slim Soft Pro Tip Toothbrush (2 Pack) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney H.
These are great for people with braces. Really helped after each adjustment. My teeth were so tender that I couldn't use my electric toothbrush.
Kelly S.
I tried this thinking that a soft toothbrush would help, but I need a toothbrush that is harder. If you prefer soft this is a great toothbrush
Gabrielle C.
Rochester, NY
i love these toothbrushes. I have really sensitive gums, so I get the soft brushes. They work really well and a great bang for your buck
Jocelynn W.
Orlando, FL
Great toothbrush. I keep one in my purse to brush while on the go. The bristles have the right amount of pressure for my sensitive gums.
Alexus P.
Palmetto, FL
I never really found a tooth brush that was soft enough for my sensitive teeth, when I came upon this one I never looked for another one
Renée L.
Tomahawk, Wi
I have to use a soft tooth brush anyway because of a wire on the bottom but the brush still gets my and my husband a mouth super clean
Anna M.
springville, ut
this toothbrush is not that good. i brush my teeth pretty hard and yet when i floss i still have so so much gunk just lodged in there
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
This toothbrush cleans your teeth as well as the electronic ones for a much cheaper price. It's also easy to hold and attractive.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
Even though these are soft tips, the rubber inside the tooth combs are very good. It works great and your teeth will feel clean.
Vickie C.
Neodesha, KS
Colgate 2 pk was purchased cause it was on sale. Once I started using it I realized it was a great product and will stick to it!
Leigh C.
Is this great for sensitive gums?