BY COLGATE #57 in Toothbrushes

Colgate slim Soft Pro Tip Toothbrush (2 Pack) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jerica K.
Great products soft bristles, lightweight, and doesn't irritate my gums while brushing. Highly recommended, love this toothbrush. Hard to find these in the local drugstore, best toothbrush I ever used.
Brianna S.
New Milford, PA
I have a very small mouth and regular sized tooth brushes weren't getting thr back teeth very well. I switched to slim fit and have not seen a problem sense. They fit perfectly in my mouth.
Aerial C.
Whitwell, TN
Love this tooth brush. I have very very very sensitive guns and teeth so I usually buy extra soft tooth brushes but have to replace them quickly. This one has lasted me months because it is durable but also gentle. Very leight weight and it's pretty
Influenster M.
Love my Colgate toothbrush, it's gentle but cleans my teeth, I usually buy my toothbrushes at the grocery store & they can be on the expensive side but it the only toothbrush I like & I would definitely buy it again
Hunter N.
The cheek & tongue cleaner is also a major plus. The soft, rubber bristles are the perfect texture of cleaning your tongue. The package states that this toothbrush: "Removes more plaque and over 96% more bacteria" compared to using a flat-trim toothbrush. Colgate 360 Toothbrush is a leader in toothbrushes.
Alexsandra M.
Dallas, TX
These toothbrushes are PERFECT for sensitive gums like mine! Highly recommend, don't really like using other brushes because of how hard the brisles are .
Megan C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I personally prefer Manual tooth brushing verses electric. The soft tip specifically it gentle enough to not hurt your gums but also gets the job done.
joseliin v.
As well as for toothpaste i always purchase colgate brand! Its my #1 favorite. Ive used this one and liked it! As well as the 360° one that they have!
Tammy C.
Kenly
Love this product. Love the massage effect it has on the gums. Does great on cleaning the teeth. I would rather my family to electric than manual.
Cori O.
These are some of my favorite tooth brushes. I have to use the soft brushes because I have very sensitive teeth and gums. These are great for that.
Leigh C.
Is this great for sensitive gums?