BY COLGATE #54 in Toothbrushes

Colgate slim Soft Pro Tip Toothbrush (2 Pack) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karlee L.
This is a good toothbrush. Long lasting. I bought it from Walgreens, great price. Very effective due to the soft tip for hard to reach areas. First time user but overall pleased. I would buy them again.
Anna Q.
Fairmount
I liked this toothbrush pretty well. The bristles were soft on my gums so I didn't feel like I was dying when I brushed my teeth but I knew I was getting the job done. Overall it's a decent toothbrush.
absolutely love this product, have been using this toothbrush for years, very soft bristles not harsh on the gums and seems to be all the plaque off my teeth I think because the bristles are softer is why I'm more appeal to getting that versus a different one overall satisfied
Hollie W.
Poteau, OK
I love to use Colgate Slim soft pro tip toothbrushes because they make my teeth feel extra clean. I always go back to this brand because the quality is great. They are soft enough that they don't damage your teeth. I will continue to purchase Colgate toothbrushes.
Kyle R.
Fort Rucker, AL
I am not picky on toothbrushes, as long as it is soft tip and fits well in my hand, I find colgate toothbrushes last a long amount of time and are always reliable, will buy again however I buy toothbrushes based on price not brand usually. Would reccomend
Natalia S.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Colgate is my go to brand for when it comes to oral care. These toothbrushes perform very well and keep its shape for a long time. The price is also very good so thats an added bonus. I've used Colgate for years and will continue to for a long time.
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
Favorite tooth brushes!! These are the best I like a soft tooth brush and this is the best one I have found! It's price like all similar products and it also comes in a double pack!
Helen I.
Warwick, Ri
These are good quality toothbrushes that don't bother sensitive Gums. I have very sensitive gums and I've never experienced pain or bleeding. They do however remove all of the plaque from my teeth and leave me with a fresh feeling.
Haley M.
Phoenix, AZ
I mean a tooth brush is a tooth brush and they always get the job done haha but yeah I'm sorry but if you do not own a tooth brush please get your nasty mouth to the store and buy one because that is a must need in your life and in everyone's life
Mary F.
Carrollton, GA
I love these slim tip toothbrushes. They are great for those who have small teeth who may feel like the irritate their gums with other tooth brushes. My dentist recommended this to me and now I cannot recommend this enough to others.
Leigh C.
Is this great for sensitive gums?