BY COLGATE #57 in Toothbrushes

Colgate slim Soft Pro Tip Toothbrush (2 Pack) see more...

Buy on Amazon
paige k.
I love these toothbrushes! The bristles are perfect and they always clean your teeth really well! The price is good; and I got it from Target or Walmart, just a large carrier will have it. I would buy it again!
Camielle H.
San Francisco, CA
I have the colgate toothbrushes for everyone in the house. I love them. I prefer hard tip over any other. But those of course are the ones that sell out the fastest. Either are effective but I put less effort with a hard tip. I would recommend this to people who have had braces or are just getting them.
nikole l.
noblesville , IN
this is the best softest but yet most affective manual toothbrush that i have ever used i have braces and sometimes my gums can be sensitive and this toothbrush is not too aggressive. i also like the look of the actual toothbrush itself mine is silver and purple.
Marisela A.
Scottsbluff, NE
Definitely an amazing working toothbrush. It is soft bristled which is great and a lot better for the teeth compared to a hard-bristled toothbrush. It also reaches all the areas that need work on most, it never misses a spot.
Victoria J.
Laurel Spgs, NJ
this is my favorite tooth brush!! i love it so much it is very effective and works great!! i think that it much better then the alternatives and i use this product every time i brush my teeth and i definitely would buy again
Desire G.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have very very sensitive teeth and my gums are quite sensitive as well but when I tried this, the tooth brush did not make my gums bleed from irritation. It was gentle and didn't scratch my gums up like some toothbrushes do tot my teeth . I would recommend the product to people with sensitive teeth.
Carol S.
Columbus, OH
I think this is the kind that my dentist always gives out. I get a new one at every appointment. Works well. I think the bristles are a little bit hard but not too bad. The colors are kind of neon and not the best.
Adriana V.
Palmdale, CA
i have used this tooth brush in the past when i did it was so gentle with my gums. this just reminded me i need to go back to this brush. the tooth brush is a little small u used it for 2 months it was great.
Melissa C.
Vance, AL
FAV toothbrushes ever, I was in a hurry one day and needed a new brush fast because my electric tooth brush quit working. Went to the store and grabbed these they are awesome! I would definitely buy them again
Reeda L.
Santa Ana, CA
Isn't bad I've been using this brand for many years! It do what any other toothbrush would do and keep your teeth clean . The Bristle is vey soft compared to other toothbrush. I'm highly satisfied with it !
Leigh C.
Is this great for sensitive gums?