BY COLGATE #57 in Toothbrushes

Colgate slim Soft Pro Tip Toothbrush (2 Pack) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Edwina S.
Phoenix, AZ
2 Pack perfect for family of 2.  Bristles are comfortable and I feel like my teeth are actually being cleaned.  I have a small jaw, so opening my mouth up wide enough for flossing isn't easily accomplished. This toothbrush does help reach areas I have a hard time getting to.  It doesn't replace floss, but its better than others I've used in the past.
Ksenia A.
I have gums that could potentially recede, so my dentist recommended this toothbrush at least when traveling. The first time I used it, my gums were on fire and completely swollen. I had never had that happen with a toothbrush. It was awful. There is nothing soft about this brush...
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
This is my favorite manual toothbrush on the market. I am a dental hygienist and have tried them all at some point. This one is gentle but efficient and works great for getting in between teeth because of the tapered bristles. I use it every day!
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
For some reason this tooth brush makes me gag I don't know if it me or not but I do like the bristles on it and it doesn't hurt my gums or make them bleed and it's actually soft not medium like most "soft" brushes tend to be
Maggie K.
Titusville, NJ
This toothbrush lasted me awhile. It didn't brake like my other ones from different brands have. I got it at my local shop rite. It is probably one of the better toothbrush I have had. I would buy it again.
Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
I like to use this brush at night to just get a little brushing in before bed, it has a softer brush and it is not for deep cleaning like you would do in the morning. The brush is just enough to get a good cleaning in before going to bed!
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL
I'm a clean freak when i comes to teeth. And if you're looking for a bright smile that doesn't require your gums bleeding, then you should definitely try this! I recommend it 100%. It is very useful and its quality is just 👌🏽
Isabella S.
I like these toothbrushes because they come in packs of 2 and they clean my teeth well. I bought them at CVS for pretty cheap and it met my expectations quite well. I will definitely be purchasing these again.
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
These toothbrushes are great, they really clean my teeth and are super soft! They're super durable so the bristles don't bend as easily! You can find these toothbrushes anywhere for an affordable price.
Xen H.
I have used this product before and it works great. The bristles are soft and it doesnmt hurt my gums.. it cleans my teeth really good.. i always use colgate products and i'm pleased with all the products
Leigh C.
Is this great for sensitive gums?