Colgate Slim Soft Pro Tip Toothbrush, 1 ea uploaded by Michayla O.

BY COLGATE

New 17x Slimmer Tip Bristles* br For a Deep Clean Tapered Bristle Tips That are Less Than 0.01mm 3 Cleans Deep in Between Teeth 6 Gently Cleans Along the Gumline Colgate SlimSoft Gliding Tip Toothbrush provides a deep gentle cleaning. see more...

Klair H.
McKinney, TX
My favorite toothbrush by far. These hold up well and work great. I brush quite frequently and am pretty hard on my toothbrushes so finding one that stands up so great is one in a million. I would recommend this brush to anyone. I also have very sensitive teeth and gums and this specific brush does not hurt my mouth or make my gums bleed which is fantastic!
Michayla O.
Phoenix, AZ
I literally love this Toothbrush. A friend gave me this & everytime I use this toothbrush I get a deep clean. Its like brushing your teeth with floss. Tbe bristles are soft and gentle on my gums and teeth. I love it ! I bought like 3 of them in two colors lol Only because doctors recommend you change your toothbrush every 3 months or so.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
I like the bristles on this brush because they are nice and soft. They don't make your gums bleed like some of the other brands. Usually buy Colgate toothbrushes but they have many other brands that work just fine.
Paige T.
Macedon, NY
This is my go to toothbrush. I've tried others and always go back to this one! I have a very small mouth, sensitive teeth & gums. With other toothbrushes I could never get to my back teeth because they were too bulky, and when I would try I'd have to jam it back there which ended up just hurting and leaving my mouth sore. But this one is the PERFECT size to reach every tooth with zero pain, discomfort, or frustration. I've also had issues with toothbrushes being way too hard and irritating my gums, and then leaving my teeth even more sensitive. (Even soft ones) but this one I have no issues at all. Even with harder ones! It's gentle but so effective. Others that wouldn't hurt just never left my teeth feeling clean. And this one does. It's a great toothbrush and does exactly what it's suppose to, and for a good price! Definitely give this a go (:
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I can usually catch these brushes on sale at the local drugstores so I stock up. I prefer the soft bristles since they're the best for your teeth and gums. These aren't overly soft where I don't feel like they aren't doing a good job cleaning my teeth but just the right amount of power to get the job done!
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
Not a bad toothbrush, but not my favorite. I didn't feel like my teeth got "clean" using it. I buy these toothbrushes for either extras in the house or guests so we always have some on hand. The bristles are almost too soft which is why I think I didn't have that "clean" feeling when I was finished.
Boogie C.
Cedar Park, TX
Great toothbrush, it cleans well leaving your teeth feeling clean. The soft pro tip makes a difference and cleans deeper that regular toothbrushes. The reason why I'm giving it 4 stars is because the handle is a litter thinner that other brushes and I didn't like how it holds on my hand as much.
Gretchen B.
A pretty basic toothbrush, all things considered. Colgate isn't generally my go-to brand, but I picked this up after forgetting my normal brush on a trip. It didn't irritate or leave grooves, but I also didn't particularly feel like the bristles got into all the nooks and crannies.
Talisa H.
I love how this toothbrush is soft enough where it doesn't irritate my gums, yet sturdy enough to do the job well. Its slim design is great for my small hands and makes it easier to reach my back teeth since my mouth is so small. I buy this product all the time.
Heather B.
Corona, CA
This is a very soft and comfortable brush to use. I have noticed my teeth look whiter and I have less cavities when I go to the dentist. I use this product every morning and night. This defiantly met my expectation. I would buy this again defiantly!