Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal Toothbrush (Pack of 3) Ultra Soft uploaded by Jamie S.

BY COLGATE

total of 3-toothbrushes ship from asia manufacturer 100% new see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria Zobel B.
This is my favorite manual toothbrush from colgate. It has a soft bristle, it does its job really well.
Lexus D.
Magnolia, TX
Gets in the hard to reach places. Assists with flossing. Cleanings are a breeze with this toothbrush
Miranda W.
Mayfield, KY
I feel that thesse work better then anything ive ever tried because they made my teeth super white
Kelsey I.
It gets the job done and works fine. I would recommend this to someone if they liked this brand
hannah t.
Norton, VA
This is the best manual toothbrush for whitening!!! Easy and simple to use. Immediate results.
Desiree F.
Hialeah , FL
No lo he comprado, pero todo lo de colgaré es bueno, sin duda sinónimo de excelencia y calidad
Amber R.
Batesburg, SC
These toothbrush are wonderful and do their job very very nicely. I def recommend this product
Katlyn R.
Uniontown, PA
I love this! It makes my teeth so much whiter! I don't think I'll ise another toothbrush ever!
Alysia J.
Dallas, TX
Very good. Don't hurt my gums or make them bleed. Not hard at all and really clean my teeth.
Ansley A.
Eunice, LA
me & my husband both love these tooth brushes. The color of each one is so unique & exciting!
Courtney B.
Wilmore, KY
Where can you buy these ?
Krystal B.
Wichita Falls
Would this size be suitable for a 7 year old kid?