Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal Toothbrush (Pack of 3) Ultra Soft uploaded by Jamie S.

BY COLGATE

total of 3-toothbrushes ship from asia manufacturer 100% new see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cruz G.
Long Beach, NY
Saw these in the store and I was super excited to try them. I've seen charcoal toothbrushes at higher end stores for a really high price. I liked how these left my teeth feeling super clean and fresh. Will definitely buy more.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
This toothbrush feels great in my hand. Doesnt have a wide awkward handle like some toothbrushes. The bristles are very soft on my gums and they actually get in between my teeth. Being someone who has some crowding I found this to be a great benefit. Very affordable as well.
lorrainne s.
Muito boa! Limpeza delicada e profunda.
Cerdas com pontas mais finas que penetram e removem os resíduos de comida nos espaços estreitos entre os dentes e ao longo da linha da gengiva.
Influenster M.

No he notado una enorme diferencia entre estos cepillos de dientes de carbón y cepillos de dientes regulares, pero Colgate es definitivamente mi marca favorita para comprar productos dentales de. Sus cepillos de dientes ultra suaves son tan suaves en mis dientes sensibles, y la suavidad es especialmente importante para mi dada mi retracción de las encías. Sin duda comprar estos!
Corinne A.
Warsaw, IN
These toothbrushes are great. They are soft and don't irritate my gums. They are tapered at the tips and get between teeth better than a standard toothbrush.
catherine c.
Edgewater, NJ
I only use "ultra soft" version when I pick tooth brushes because I have really sensitive teeth myself. This one doesn't irritate my teeth at all.
Joseph L.
Raleigh, NC
These toothbrushes work pretty well and I generally like them. I think that I would try out a different toothbrush the next time I make a purchase.
Kim O.
These are great if you have sensitive gums. I use it & it works great! Cleans good as well. Very important to make sure you get a good toothbrush.
Christina B.
Love my Colgate toothbrushes. I've used this brand since I was a kid and the brushes are perfect. They have a variety of styles to choose from.
Lynne C.
HARRISBURG, PA
Very fun and pleasant to use. I can't stand using hard bristled brushes. These were nice and soft but very effective. I feel so clean now!
Courtney B.
Wilmore, KY
Where can you buy these ?
Krystal B.
Wichita Falls
Would this size be suitable for a 7 year old kid?