Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal Toothbrush (Pack of 3) Ultra Soft uploaded by Jamie S.

BY COLGATE

total of 3-toothbrushes ship from asia manufacturer 100% new see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley P.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love Colgate toothbrushes. They are inexpensive, the bristles are easy on your gums and it gets the job clean. One con is that I've tried other brands before and some tend to make my teeth feel cleaner but these do a good job.
Marissa B.
Goodland, KS
These tooth brushes make my teeth extremely white and they are gentle on them. No I'm not a first time user. Yea they are effective. I use it twice or more a day. I would recommend this to people with sensitive teeth.
Miki S.
Summerfield, FL
The charcoal is pretty much just a gimmick, though I can see why some people would turn to it. It does help to clean in a more natural way, but I use toothpaste anyway. The toothbrush itself is a good, normal toothbrush. Not super wide like some heads, so it's good for really getting in the corners.
Phil M.
London
Love these. Charcoal has a detoxifying property that whitens you teeth and brings out impurities. Soft bristles and nice texture. Does an excellent job of pulling the crud off your teeth while protecting your gums.
Christina K.
Towson, MD
The reason to use a charcoal toothbrush is to help eliminate bad odors. A pro is that is cleans your teeth just like a normal toothbrush but also gets rid of smells. I use my toothbrush daily and although it's my first time buying this brand I love it and would recommend it to others.
Holly M.
I have sensitive teeth so I am always picky about soft bristles. I really enjoy this toothbrush, I can brush my teeth without worry of hurting my mouth or my sensitive teeth. Plus I love the color black.
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Product is overpriced and does not even clean teeth. First and last time user. The charcoal is an unnecessary feature, does nothing to improve the product. Overpriced for a product that is less effective than a generic toothbrush.
the bristles of colgate slim soft charcoal is sooo soft it's and I have been impressed since the first time I used it. I have been always loyal to Colgate products cause they're so amazing and you definitely get what you pay for
Megan I.
Apple Valley, CA
My son loves these tooth brushes, he has sensitive gums and hates brushing his teeth before but now that we have these I don't have an issue with getting him to brush them everyday!
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
Very durable bristles that help brush comfortably. Affordable and is versatile. I've bought this brand for several years and so has my family. Effective toothbrush for sure!
Courtney B.
Wilmore, KY
Where can you buy these ?
Krystal B.
Wichita Falls
Would this size be suitable for a 7 year old kid?