Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal Toothbrush (Pack of 3) Ultra Soft uploaded by Jamie S.

BY COLGATE

total of 3-toothbrushes ship from asia manufacturer 100% new see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica C.
For the past week I have been using the Slim Soft Charcoal toothbrush and I have been impressed since the first use. The longer bristles on the narrow brush glides easily around the teeth, reaching the backside of the molars with ease. The texture of the bristles is soft, yet stiff enough to slide deeply between the teeth. I have an issue with sensitivity due to recession and find this toothbrush has a gentle touch. By far this is the best toothbrush I have ever used
Courtney S.
Shelby, NC
This toothbrush works amazing for someone that has a smaller mouth and teeth. It holds the tooth paste well, but I do prefer other tooth brushes over it. I have only used this toothbrush once. I can not say that I would reuse this toothbrush. However, it does exactly what it claims to do.
Jaime E.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was possibly my favorite tooth brush. It was super soft. I have sensitive gums, and cannot use a hard toothbrush, as no matter how healthy my gums are, it will cause them to bleed. This toothbrush was perfect and never caused bleeding. I would highly recommend it to friends.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
I thought my husband was kidding when he bought these for us. But this is seriously the best toothbrush ever! The brush head is narrow so I don't over irritate my gums. The bristles are just soft enough to be gentle, but strong enough to deep clean. The bristles are also placed at different heights giving them a spiky end that gets into cracks perfectly.
Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York
I haven't noticed a huge difference between these charcoal toothbrushes and regular toothbrushes, but Colgate is definitely my favorite brand to buy dental products from. Their Ultra Soft toothbrushes are so gentle on my sensitive teeth, and the softness is especially important for my given my receding gums. I would definitely repurchase these!
Tiffany P.
Powder Springs, GA
I love these tooth brushes. The long bristles are especially helpful with keeping the area between my bridge and my gum-line free of debris - when I don't have floss available. I haven't been able to find them locally but I get them from Amazon.
Kate G.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I hose this toothbrush because of the charcoal bristles. Charcoal seems to be "what's hot" right now so I'm not sure if it actually helped whiten and clean my teeth or if it's more just a gimmick. Either way this toothbrush gets the job done
Casey D.
Richland, WA
In love with these tooth brushes. I love that they're black, just seems to make it easier to remember when to replace them. I also feel like they help whiten my teeth when I use my whitening paste? Not sure if I'm just crazy or they do but hey whatever works!!
Suzie D.
South Haven
These are nice toothbrushes for kids. They like them because they are not to hard but just a soft easy to use brush to keep there teeth clean. Anyone who has kids knows how challenging it is to get the kids to brush their teeth but if it is pleasant to them it makes it easier. i would recommend this toothbrush!
Liah P.
Astoria, NY
I use this toothbrush along with activated charcoal to remove the toxins and yellow coffee stains from my teeth. Mixing these products really does increase the potency and leaves me feeling white-teethed and bushy tailed.
Courtney B.
Wilmore, KY
Where can you buy these ?
Krystal B.
Wichita Falls
Would this size be suitable for a 7 year old kid?