Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal Toothbrush (Pack of 3) Ultra Soft uploaded by Jamie S.

BY COLGATE

total of 3-toothbrushes ship from asia manufacturer 100% new see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina S.
Clemmons, NC
My go to toothbrush! Charcoal is up and becoming to naturally whiten your teeth. My first time using this and I am definitely looking forward to purchasing this again! I recommend everyone giving it a shot!
Stephanie M.
Hanahan, SC
i absolutely love the way this product cleans your teeth! it is amazing! seriously my favorite toothbrush!! will buy again any time! i recommend it to all of my friends! my mom refuses to buy any other toothbrush now because of these!
Isabel F.
Miami
I like this toothbrush very much. The only problem for me is that is not easy to find and that's why right now I have to use another toothbrush. This combined with a good toothpaste is awesome for you por mouth care.
Brianna G.
Mission, TX
I really love how I don't have to be constantly changing my toothbrush because the bristles don't last. This is one of my favorite brands and I wouldn't go back.
Chameria D.
Lewisville, TX
My son likes this brush because it soft and "doesn't hurt" we got them from Walmart. They are a bit costly but since he uses it on a regular I continue to buy them. I still help him brush his teeth because he does kiss spots.
Jaliza A.
Crestview, FL
I love these toothbrushes. They look so much different than other toothbrushes and are very effective. I feel like I really get a deep clean with these and for the price they are great. I would highly recommend
Lydia T.
Wetumpka, AL
I love these tooth brushes! They do not have super hard bristles so they don't feel like they are cutting your gums when you use them. I use this brush twice a day and I don't have any problems with it.
Ricki N.
Princeton, MN
I personally believe a toothbrush is a toothbrush. I don't feel like spending over $100 is worth it. I bought mine from Walmart, and I use it at least 2 times per day. I would recommend it for everyone.
Jazmine R.
Raymond , NH
Pretty good tooth brush a bit over priced but gets the job done! I'd recommend it to anyone cuz it really scrubs them teeth I'm a repeat user for this!! I always buy this brand tooth brush always!
Nicole A.
Always try to buy tooth brushes that come in packs this way if you ever need a new one asap you have an extra. Or if you have someone visiting and they forgot theirs. I find that Colgate has great Brussels - not too soft but not too hard either.
Courtney B.
Wilmore, KY
Where can you buy these ?
Krystal B.
Wichita Falls
Would this size be suitable for a 7 year old kid?