Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal Toothbrush (Pack of 3) Ultra Soft uploaded by Jamie S.

BY COLGATE

total of 3-toothbrushes ship from asia manufacturer 100% new see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ain F.
Subang Jaya
It doesnt lie when it says Ultra Soft! Totally doesnt hurt your gum or teeth thats been hurting.Cleans just as great as it is!
Hayley M.
I absolutely love these toothbrushes! I have sensitive gums and these don't make my gums bleed like others do. Highly recommend
Anis A.
So fresh , colgate is the best for your teeths
I was use it since i was l child and l think it is the number 1 for every one
Aitana G.
Heidelberg
We all use these toothbrushes at home. super soft, it feels really nice. Good quality. I definitely recommend this product.
Gessy F.
I love the charcoal look. I dont think its any different from other brushes but I use it anway. I just love the color.
đź‘‘ S.
Tanah merah, 65
It is nice to use. But I still prefer normal type instead of charcoal type. Slightly painful, it bleed my teeth.
Zalak P.
It is the best product I have ever seen . It have the ultra thin bristles which gives me deep cleaning tooth....
Gaby M.
Eu amo está escova de dentes acho muito legal elas são muito boas tudo mundo tem que usar estas escova de dentes
Zeineb B.
Montréal , WY
I use the medium it's a cheap toothbrush and does the job for me. Be sure to buy a new one every 3 month maximum
Nicole J.
Best toothbrushes. Haven't used anything else since I started using these. They are very soft and very effective.
Courtney B.
Wilmore, KY
Where can you buy these ?
Krystal B.
Wichita Falls
Would this size be suitable for a 7 year old kid?