Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal Toothbrush (Pack of 3) Ultra Soft uploaded by Jamie S.

BY COLGATE

total of 3-toothbrushes ship from asia manufacturer 100% new see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney B.
Decent toothbrush, last about two months. Affordable, and deliver on their promises. Well worth purchasing, and I have re-purchased often. The handle could maybe do with a little bit of re-modeling, but the product is well rounded and works well in comparison to competitive products.
Tianna T.
Parksville , BC
I bought these because they confused me and was actually pleasantly surprised. number one, they look hardcore, number two, they are nicely soft aka perfect for me . Overall was quite happy
Arshi A.
Bangalore
The softness is too soft and does not work well in brushing the teeth. The 'charcoal' provides no significant difference to the way the brush performs. I brush twice a day and things are still the same. Steep in price compared to generic variants. Not recommended.
Robin H.
the toothbrush cleans really well and is soft. i especially like it because it reaches hard to reach areas and is not hard on my teeth. i would like to end by saying it is a really effective tooth brush.
Cristy A.
This product really cleans my teeth and removes the tiny dirt in between the teeth. Yes ! I am satisfied with this toothbrush. I bought it from the grocery store.
Jaelle F.
São realmente boas além de ser lever e não machucar na escovação ainda dão um ótimo resultado, sempre essei a marca Colgate e super aprovo e recomendo.
Lynette A.
I have gum problems because I have a tendency to brush my teeth with a heavy hand. Switched to this as recommended by my dentist and I like it.
Mae V.
I've been using this brush for years and I like it. Its very soft and not hard to brush. It also dont hurt my gums unlike other toothbrush.
Natasha C.
Castle Douglas
I really like this toothbrush does it make my teeth white than normal, not so much but it's easy to use and brushes my teeth really well.
Imaris M.
Mis dientes son muy sensitivos por lo que prefiero comprar sepillos suaves para que no me lastimen. Y este es de lo más que uso.
Courtney B.
Wilmore, KY
Where can you buy these ?
Krystal B.
Wichita Falls
Would this size be suitable for a 7 year old kid?