BY COLGATE #9 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Sensitive Maximum Strength* Whitening Toothpaste provides 24/7 sensitivity protection** and contains potassium nitrate, the FDA-allowed antisensitivity active ingredient. This whitening toothpaste helps restore the natural whiteness of your teeth and is formulated with an effective stain removal formula ***.

*Maximum level of antisensitivity active ingredient permitted by the FDA for an over-the-counter sensitive toothpaste

**with continued use and twice daily brushing

***vs. non-whitening toothpaste

Benefits

Clinically proven sensitivity relief
Sensitive teeth toothpaste that provides 24/7 sensitivity protection (with continued use and twice daily brushing)
Contains the maximum-strength, FDA-allowed antisensitivity active ingredient
Whitening toothpaste formula helps to restore teeth's natural whiteness
Builds protection against future sensitivity
Freshens breath
Fresh mint gel toothpaste

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Potassium nitrate (5%)
Antisensitivity

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• my dentist told me to never use toothpaste with a whiten...3 Answers
  • DOES IT HAVE FAST RESULTS?2 Answers
Tracie E.
Dayton
I love love this toothpaste not only does it keep my teeth very clean and my breath very fresh it also help with sensitive with my teeth so they don't hurt while I am brushing my teeth . I am able to brush and clean my teeth without pain . That is what I like about this product it allows me to brush my teeth without holding my jaw and gritting my teeth because it helps with my sensitive teeth its stops the pain and it makes my mouth feel really really good. Great product and it is very affordable and it wany break your wallet. I live by this toothpaste and it taste great not to strong.
Erika C.
So for a while I was getting this weird thing where my teeth were super sensitive to cold and hot and they would randomly hurt. During this time, my toothpaste often hurt my teeth. I decided to switch to this toothpaste for sensitivity, and it was great. It did the trick, it cleaned well, and it didn’t hurt my teeth. I no longer use it as other toothpastes whiten better and my teeth aren’t sensitive anymore, but it’s great for what it’s meant to be.
emma o.
So lately my regular toothpaste has been causing terrible pain on two sensitive teeth that I have when it touches them. So I selected this to review. The first time I used it, it did not hurt either tooth when I directly applied it to them- awesome! I used it regularly for a week and then brushed with my regular toothpaste again to see if any resistance had built up on those teeth, and it did; they did not hurt! I continued to use this toothpaste and after two weeks I am able to use my regular toothpaste repeatedly without pain. I will probably use this toothpaste intermittently with my regular toothpaste to maintain de-sensitivity on those two teeth. As for the whitening aspect, really any whitening toothpaste can only mitigate stain build-up. My teeth don’t look any more white or yellow than usual. That’s all that can be expected. This toothpaste is terrific at alleviating sensitive teeth. It worked extremely well for me!
Erika S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's awesome this produce...specially designed to help you get a white smile while freshening your breath. It delivers whiter teeth in one week (for best results, use as directed for 4 weeks), and goes beyond surface stain removal to deeply whiten (brushing twice daily for 4 weeks). Its enamel-safe, anticavity fluoride formula helps protect teeth from cavities while removing stains for the white, fresh smile you’ve always wanted.
Janeigne N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this brand for over a year! I purchased this product last week and after the first time using it I awoke to severe tooth pain. It was the worst pain I've ever felt. I changed my toothpaste and I felt fine. I don't know what is in this toothpaste but it's not good. Sure it whitens your teeth amazingly but it's not worth the damage and the pain. I will not be buying this brand again
Eleesha T.
Orleans
This is my favorite toothpaste I’ve ever used I have sensitive teeth so I have a I use a sensitive one and I’ve been using this certain one for the last 5 years now! I’ve tried other sensitive toothpastes before and I always come back to this one the taste is good and my teeth always feel so clean after I brush them! I think it’s only 4 dollars and this lasts me and my fiancé for s couple months!
Mackenzie C.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is the only toothpaste I have tried that made any sort of difference with my sensitivity. I tried Sensodyne, which was okay but not as great as this one...and much more expensive. I recently used a Crest sensitive toothpaste and it actually made my teeth worse. This toothpaste helps me be able to drink cold and hot beverages while also keeping my teeth strong and healthy.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I liked this toothpaste fine, but I didn't feel like it was quite as good as Sensodyne for my sensitivity. It is a great option for those who have a small problem with sensitivity though. Unfortunately I have a few really bad teeth so it makes me a little bit of a special case. I think this is a great choice for those who have a bit of sensitivity and would definitely recommend it.
Brooke L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve always severed from sensitive teeth and once I found this toothpaste I noticed that I had less sensitivity which was something that allowed me to eat ice cream and drink drinks that had ice in it etc. so I have to give this more stars than what I’m allowed LOL if I can give it 10 I would not only does it clean your teeth but it takes away sensitivity which opens up doors for other stuff
Merced B.
Evans Mills, NY
Before I started using this toothpaste, I would struggle brushing my teeth because I have very sensitive teeth and other toothpaste would burn & hurt a lot . Until my dentist told me about this toothpaste , it’s amazing I high recommend this ! Colgate® Sensitive WHITENING Toothpaste
Kate G.
New york, NY
my dentist told me to never use toothpaste with a whitening agent. Does anyone know why? I should have asked him, but didn't!
Nicole A.
Has anyone experienced whitening results just using this toothpaste? Whitening strips really hurt my teeth so I'm looking for a strong paste without any sensitive tooth pain.
Elizabeth R.
BEACON, NY
DOES IT HAVE FAST RESULTS?
Sheila R.
I have been told by a dental hygienist that toothpaste with whitening properties are too abrasive for sensitive teeth. Has anyone had problems with the sensitive whitening versus sensitive only?