Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by HAYLEY M.Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by HAYLEY M.

BY COLGATE

Colgate.
Toothpaste for sensitive teeth and cavity protection.
Clinically proven sensitivity relief.
Maximum strength.
Sensitive whitening.
Superior stain removal*.
Helps keep teeth whiter*. see more...

• Has anyone experienced whitening results just using this toothpas...2 Answers
  • my dentist told me to never use toothpaste with a whitening agen...3 Answers
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I switched to this 7 months ago because I got pregnant and couldn’t handle the mint taste from the brand I had before. I was very sensitive to flavor and this toothpaste has done me well! It’s affordable and works great. I keep repurchasing, but will most likely go back to my old brand. I need that mint flavor back, because I like the freshness. This toothpaste doesn’t offer that at all but has worked just fine for me over the past few months. If you need something without a flavor and that is affordable... this is the product for you! As far as it goes for whitening, I haven’t seen a big difference, because I really haven’t been using it for that purpose.
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a good whitening tooth paste for sensitive teeth. Doesn’t whiten as much as other (non sensitive options), but also doesn’t make my teeth more sensitive. I would recommend this if your teeth aren’t super sensitive and you’re looking to whiten them just a bit.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this product is great for my teeth and it works so well. it cleans well and my teeth are whiter. it met my expectations and i would recommend it to anyone. i repeatedly use this product and it taste good and its just  a great product and it is very useful
Anabela C.
Clark, NJ
This is the only toothpaste I will use. I have been using this toothpaste for a couple years now. I like the taste and feel as though I can feel how fresh my breath and how clean my teeth are when I finish using it. You can buy this just about anymore overall I am satisfied with this toothpaste and the colgate brand.
Kelli S.
Ames, IA
This toothpaste is a small tube, so I find myself having to buy a lot more often. The taste is better than some whitening toothpastes I have used. As for the sensitivity I have not seen a difference in my teeth so I do not know if that is worth it. Probably will not buy again.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste. I use it to maintain my white teeth after I have either gotten them professionally whitened at a dentist office or using whitening strips. I have very sensitive teeth and this helps with my sensitivity when drinking cold or hot things.
Mackenzie D.
South Jordan, UT
I would give this five stars but the flavor is really weird. It definitely helps whiten my teeth and helps with sensitivity. It also foams up a lot which is kind of odd with the weird flavor. All around a good product and I will buy again and continue to use.
Payton C.
Boiling Springs
I have suuuuuper sensitive teeth, but this toothpaste helps a bunch after just one use! I could go from hot to cold food with minimal pain. It’s a great value and does its job very well. I’d 100% recommend it to someone with sensitive teeth like me.
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely sensitive teeth and I tried this and I didn't really notice a difference when brushing. My teeth continued to be sensitive. I did not purchase again because my dentist recommended a prescription strength.
Rebecca H.
Scottsboro
This is my every tooth paste since I was a teen!!! I have a lot of problems with tooth sensitivity and it sure does help!! Also helps whiten which is a huge plus
Kate G.
New york, NY
my dentist told me to never use toothpaste with a whitening agent. Does anyone know why? I should have asked him, but didn't!
Nicole A.
Has anyone experienced whitening results just using this toothpaste? Whitening strips really hurt my teeth so I'm looking for a strong paste without any sensitive tooth pain.