BY COLGATE #66 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Sensitive Maximum Strength* Whitening Toothpaste provides 24/7 sensitivity protection** and contains potassium nitrate, the FDA-allowed antisensitivity active ingredient. This whitening toothpaste helps restore the natural whiteness of your teeth and is formulated with an effective stain removal formula ***.

*Maximum level of antisensitivity active ingredient permitted by the FDA for an over-the-counter sensitive toothpaste

**with continued use and twice daily brushing

***vs. non-whitening toothpaste

Benefits

Clinically proven sensitivity relief
Sensitive teeth toothpaste that provides 24/7 sensitivity protection (with continued use and twice daily brushing)
Contains the maximum-strength, FDA-allowed antisensitivity active ingredient
Whitening toothpaste formula helps to restore teeth's natural whiteness
Builds protection against future sensitivity
Freshens breath
Fresh mint gel toothpaste

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Potassium nitrate (5%)
Antisensitivity

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• my dentist told me to never use toothpaste with a whiten...3 Answers
  • DOES IT HAVE FAST RESULTS?2 Answers
Tracie E.
Dayton
I love love this toothpaste not only does it keep my teeth very clean and my breath very fresh it also help with sensitive with my teeth so they don't hurt while I am brushing my teeth . I am able to brush and clean my teeth without pain . That is what I like about this product it allows me to brush my teeth without holding my jaw and gritting my teeth because it helps with my sensitive teeth its stops the pain and it makes my mouth feel really really good. Great product and it is very affordable and it wany break your wallet. I live by this toothpaste and it taste great not to strong.
Erika C.
So for a while I was getting this weird thing where my teeth were super sensitive to cold and hot and they would randomly hurt. During this time, my toothpaste often hurt my teeth. I decided to switch to this toothpaste for sensitivity, and it was great. It did the trick, it cleaned well, and it didn’t hurt my teeth. I no longer use it as other toothpastes whiten better and my teeth aren’t sensitive anymore, but it’s great for what it’s meant to be.
Janeigne N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this brand for over a year! I purchased this product last week and after the first time using it I awoke to severe tooth pain. It was the worst pain I've ever felt. I changed my toothpaste and I felt fine. I don't know what is in this toothpaste but it's not good. Sure it whitens your teeth amazingly but it's not worth the damage and the pain. I will not be buying this brand again
Eleesha T.
Orleans
This is my favorite toothpaste I’ve ever used I have sensitive teeth so I have a I use a sensitive one and I’ve been using this certain one for the last 5 years now! I’ve tried other sensitive toothpastes before and I always come back to this one the taste is good and my teeth always feel so clean after I brush them! I think it’s only 4 dollars and this lasts me and my fiancé for s couple months!
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I liked this toothpaste fine, but I didn't feel like it was quite as good as Sensodyne for my sensitivity. It is a great option for those who have a small problem with sensitivity though. Unfortunately I have a few really bad teeth so it makes me a little bit of a special case. I think this is a great choice for those who have a bit of sensitivity and would definitely recommend it.
Brooke L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve always severed from sensitive teeth and once I found this toothpaste I noticed that I had less sensitivity which was something that allowed me to eat ice cream and drink drinks that had ice in it etc. so I have to give this more stars than what I’m allowed LOL if I can give it 10 I would not only does it clean your teeth but it takes away sensitivity which opens up doors for other stuff
🌸Nikki🌸️️ P.
Bronx, NY
And for me personally it doesn’t work as good yes you can use my mouth or not but my teeth are a little yellowish and I’m trying to whiten my teeth and I can look for one that will actually what am I safe because I used to have braces for 2 to 3 years and then made a little harder for me to brush my teeth and actually keep them white but now I’m trying to get my whiteness back on my teeth so I’m a try to look for other products and other name brands to see which one works better for my teeth
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett , MA
For a refreshing feeling but not too over Powering I use Colgate® Sensitive WHITENING Toothpaste. Other all natural brands where they may clean my teeth, I never feel fully refreshed. Cons of course are that it’s not all natural but I’ve never had an issue so I continue to purchase this
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is definitely my favorite toothpaste. My teeth have gotten super sensitive with me going vegan, and I’m not sure why but I do like how this toothpaste is super gentle up on my gums and the nerves. I definitely use this twice a day, would recommend for anybody who doesn’t want to go towards the more expensive side but looking for toothpaste for sensitive teeth
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I switched to this 7 months ago because I got pregnant and couldn’t handle the mint taste from the brand I had before. I was very sensitive to flavor and this toothpaste has done me well! It’s affordable and works great. I keep repurchasing, but will most likely go back to my old brand. I need that mint flavor back, because I like the freshness. This toothpaste doesn’t offer that at all but has worked just fine for me over the past few months. If you need something without a flavor and that is affordable... this is the product for you! As far as it goes for whitening, I haven’t seen a big difference, because I really haven’t been using it for that purpose.
Kate G.
New york, NY
my dentist told me to never use toothpaste with a whitening agent. Does anyone know why? I should have asked him, but didn't!
Nicole A.
Has anyone experienced whitening results just using this toothpaste? Whitening strips really hurt my teeth so I'm looking for a strong paste without any sensitive tooth pain.
Elizabeth R.
BEACON, NY
DOES IT HAVE FAST RESULTS?
Sheila R.
I have been told by a dental hygienist that toothpaste with whitening properties are too abrasive for sensitive teeth. Has anyone had problems with the sensitive whitening versus sensitive only?