BY COLGATE

Colgate® Sensitive Whitening Maximum Strength Toothpaste.
Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Protection.
Clinically Proven.
Sensitivity Relief.
Superior Stain Removal*.
Helps Keep Teeth Whiter*.
Net wt 6.0 oz (170 g). see more...

• DOES IT HAVE FAST RESULTS?2 Answers
  • I have been told by a dental hygienist that toothpaste with white...2 Answers
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I was starting to whiten my teeth, my dentist warned me that it might make my teeth sensitive for a while. She suggested that for while I’m whitening that I use a sensitive toothpaste. I picked up a tube of this Colgate Sensitive Whitening and after just two days, the sensitive feeling in my teeth was gone. This stuff works wonders. Though I won’t keep it as my standard toothpaste since I love the gritty Arm and Hammer pastes, this Colgate toothpaste will be great to use on an as needed basis.
Courtney W.
I normally buy either Crest or Colgate when purchasing toothpaste. But at Dollar General I bought this product on sale and had coupons so I didn’t do too bad a job. Plus I have sensitive teeth.
Lauren S.
['Woodbridge ', ''], VA
Colgate sensitive whitening toothpaste is the gel flavor of fresh mint is amazing. I buy it from my local store. It is effective when using. It compares to the other Colgate sensitive toothpastes this one by far is the best Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband recently started using this toothpaste, because he started experiencing some sensitivity. He would use Colgate Optic White, to try to achieve a whiter smile, but noticed that paste was not helping with his sensitivity. I purchased this paste for him at our local CVS and he really likes it. It only two weeks he's noticed his sensitivity to too hot/cold has dropped. This paste also helps him to achieve a whiter smile. Definitely a great working toothpaste for those who need sensitivity relief.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste is great for anyone that suffers from tooth sensitivity. My teeth are very sensitive. Since I have been using Colgate sensitive toothpaste I can tolerate eating cold foods now with no issues. I love that this toothpaste works the same as sensodyne but is cheaper. I love the minty flavor of it. It's not overpowering as some other toothpaste brands.
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
I have always had problems with my teeth. Low enamel, sensitivity, cavities, fillings, etc. This past year (2013) I have had a cavity filled once every month. With the fillings and all the other issues, my teeth have become extremely sensitive to hot/cold and sugar/salty food items. My dentist gave me some free samples for my sensitivity issues. I was given 2 samples of Sensodine and 2 of the Colgate Sensitivity plus whitening. However, my dentist claimed that Sensodine was the best! I beg to differ. The Sensodine didn't seem to work as fast as the Colgate. The Colgate had a mintier/stronger flavor than the Sensodine. I have basically stopped using the Sensodine altogether and have stuck mainly to the Colgate Sensitivity. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive teeth. It has worked well for me. Also, Walmart has the Colgate Sensitivity on rollback for 94 cents! Hooray.
Natasha T.
I have EXTREMELY sensitive teeth (to cold and sweets). I even have one tooth that has about 3 mm of roots exposed. I can't open my mouth outside during the winter without my teeth hurting, and one Christmas, I popped a cherry cordial into my mouth only to keel over a second later from the pain. (I really need to get a gum graft, but I'm a big baby when it comes to that kind of stuff and have been putting it off for years). I have tried almost every kind of sensitive toothpaste out there, and this is the only one that actually works. With this toothpaste, I have been able to eat cherry cordials again... PAIN FREE!
Meghan F.
Allendale, MI
Honestly, I cannot get over how bad this toothpaste tastes. It's like someone who had eaten nothing but cats their entire life tried to imagine what mint tasted like-- close, but with this weird, meaty undertone that is highly unpleasant. When I was using this brand, I actually spent as little time brushing my teeth as possible because I could not stand what was happening in my mouth. I would not recommend, AT ALL.
Lina -.
I actually don't use this toothpaste because I have sensitive teeth but because other toothpastes seem too strong for me. If I use other toothpastes and brush my teeth at night, the inside of my mouth has a thin layer of skin that peels in the morning (disgusting, I know). This toothpaste is one of the few toothpastes that doesn't make my mouth peel. Another thing that I like is the consistency of the toothpaste along with the flavor. I only began to take note of this really because of my horrible experience with a different brand of toothpaste that was just completely disgusting (in texture, consistency, and flavor) so I started to appreciate and look for toothpastes that would better fit my wants and needs and this toothpaste does the job.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
This toothpaste works great for my sensitive teeth. It never bothers them and I never notice increased sensitivity when using this. I'm not sure if it really whitens my teeth, but people always compliment how white my teeth are, and the only other thing I use to whiten my teeth are Crest at home whitening strips, and I rarely use those.
Elizabeth R.
BEACON, NY
DOES IT HAVE FAST RESULTS?
Sheila R.
I have been told by a dental hygienist that toothpaste with whitening properties are too abrasive for sensitive teeth. Has anyone had problems with the sensitive whitening versus sensitive only?