BY COLGATE

Colgate® Sensitive Whitening Maximum Strength Toothpaste.
Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Protection.
Clinically Proven.
Sensitivity Relief.
Superior Stain Removal*.
Helps Keep Teeth Whiter*.
Net wt 6.0 oz (170 g). see more...

• DOES IT HAVE FAST RESULTS?2 Answers
  • I have been told by a dental hygienist that toothpaste with whiteni...2 Answers
Mary A.
Mary A.
Clemmons, NC
I don't think that I am very picky with toothpaste, and therefore have a hard time reviewing it as for me, toothpaste is toothpaste. I do notice my teeth seem a slightly brighter from using this, but I don't notice an obvious difference. I usually just pick a random toothpaste that includes something about whitening and sensitivity, so it's probable that I will buy it again although I am not strongly attached or opposed to it.
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
Allendale, MI
Honestly, I cannot get over how bad this toothpaste tastes. It's like someone who had eaten nothing but cats their entire life tried to imagine what mint tasted like-- close, but with this weird, meaty undertone that is highly unpleasant. When I was using this brand, I actually spent as little time brushing my teeth as possible because I could not stand what was happening in my mouth. I would not recommend, AT ALL.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
I love this toothpaste. My husband and I both have sensitive teeth and have really noticed a difference in our teeth since beginning use. I have less sensitivity and so does he. I also really like the flavor compared to some other toothpastes we have tried for sensitivity that had a not so great taste. I will continue to use this product for sure.
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
This toothpaste works great for my sensitive teeth. It never bothers them and I never notice increased sensitivity when using this. I'm not sure if it really whitens my teeth, but people always compliment how white my teeth are, and the only other thing I use to whiten my teeth are Crest at home whitening strips, and I rarely use those.
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband has sensitive teeth and I don't but I'm not going to buy 2 different kind of toothpaste. I like a whitening toothpaste as well and some of those are too harsh for my husbands teeth. This toothpaste is a good balance between the two. If you want a whitening toothpaste but have sensitive teeth this product is for you.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Although I typically go for the other main toothpaste brand, I have struggled with sensitive teeth in the past, particularly when I started whitening my teeth. I tried this toothpaste, and although the price was great, I wasn't very fond of the formulary of this paste. Didn't really notice any change in sensitivity either.
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
With the recommend directions you will notice a more visible whiter smile . this reduces stains , while you are trying to make your teeth whiter take a break from coffee and red wine as they sain your teeth and well there would be no use for you using this product if you continue to drink beverages that stain them lol.
W.n W.n ..
W.n W.n ..
If you would just remove the 'whitening' abrasive items, then it would be perfect! But as is, it's cheaper than Sensodyne, and while it does have that grittiness for whitening, it doesn't make my mouth have a film the way that Crest does. Nor make my lips breakout like Aquafresh does. Second best, but good value.
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
This toothpaste is my everyday use one. My teeth have always been extremely sensitive to hot or cold. And this helps minimize that effect. However after going to the dentist I always need MORE help with the sensitivity and use Sensodyne for about a wk. to get my sensitivity back to what I call normal.
Kayarra M.
Kayarra M.
Datil, NM
I love this toothpaste, I have very sensitive teeth. I buy this at my local drugstore or Walmart, either or. It is very effective I can feel it working right after brushing. I use it everyday that I brush my teeth. I would recommend to others, who don't feel like buying sensodyne.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Beacon, NY
DOES IT HAVE FAST RESULTS?
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
I have been told by a dental hygienist that toothpaste with whitening properties are too abrasive for sensitive teeth. Has anyone had problems with the sensitive whitening versus sensitive only?