Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste uploaded by Katie O.Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste uploaded by Raven A.Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste uploaded by Emily H.

BY COLGATE #51 in Toothpaste

New. Clinically Proven Sensitivity Relief & Enamel Protection. Fast Relief. Enamel Protection. Gentle Formula. see more...

• Does this really help with sensitivity?3 Answers
  • During that time of the month my gums have always been so sensiti...1 Answers
  • My teeth are extremely sensitive, i have to drink cold water a ce...3 Answers
Jaime E.
Des Moines, IA
Not as good for me as other sensitivity specific toothpastes. Always use twice a day but this stuff didn't help with sensitivity after wisdom teeth extraction. Will be using the original sensitivity toothpaste (different brand) but this would be good if I had less issue. My sensitivity was only from the surgery, I had parts of teeth exposed that had never been outside the gums before so I needed a heavy hitter, this wasn't it. Good product, pleasant enough taste, but probably better for ongoing light sensitivity.
Blanca B.
Montclair, CA
I was diagnosed with gum disease therefore had extreme sensitivity. My specialist recommended I use a toothpaste specifically designed for sensitive teeth. I am very familiar with the Colgate family so why try any other brand. Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste is not harsh and does just with is made to do clean your teeth leaving you with fresh clean breath.
Lexi K.
The made my teeth more sensitive than ever. I bought it trying to have a good time because I knew I wanted some ice cream but the cold hurts my teeth. I bought it and used it for two days before i ate the cream. (Ice cream
That is.) and I took a bite of the mintiest chocolate chip there was and I felt the pain all the way to my toes. It did not help.
Amelia B.
Grand Rapids, MI
My teeth are extremely sensitive. I love this toothpaste and would recommend it. It's affordable, and doesn't hurt after or before using it. It still makes my teeth feel amazingly clean, when sometimes I feel like toothpaste focused on mainly one thing doesn't leave my teeth feeling clean. But this does the job!
Daybelis B.
Doral, FL
Best toothpaste ever ,i suffer of sensitive teethes all my life and i was not actually interested in this because none of them work ,but one of my friends gave it to me and i can say that this one actually works ,it refresh your mouth ,keep it clean and also protect your teethes for the sensitivity
Gina U.
Paris, IL
I liked this because It's great for people with very sensitive teeth . Smelled good and was priced ok. Left your mouth feeling refreshed and clean. It helped tremendously with my sensitivity in my teeth. I recommend this product for those with any type of sensitivity to the teeth.
Dalia G.
Hayward, CA
This is my absolute favorite toothpaste! I have a lot of cavities (among other dental issues) and no dental insurance, and I can honestly say that this toothpaste relieves my pain whenever I get discomfort for my cavities. I highly recommend this product if your teeth hurt.
Jessica C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This toothpaste was my go to choice after I couldn't use the regular Colgate Total anymore. I loved the Regular Colgate Total, but my darn teeth are getting more sensitive these days. Colgate Total Sensitive has been great. The mint is light and refreshing, and it works!
Sarah C.
Malden, MA
This takes a little while for your gums to build up a resistance, but with continued use I had really great success. My gums were sore from neglected regular dental cleanings, and this was a great way to make it between visits until I got back on track with my dentist.
Lindsay G.
This toothpaste works for sensitivity. It has a thick formula and it has a nice minty flavor. It foams in the mouth a lot and you must use it daily for the sensitivity in your mouth to go away. I tried switching to sensodine toothpaste but this one was way better.
Kayla G.
My teeth are extremely sensitive, i have to drink cold water a certain way so the water won't hit my teeth. I've used a different brand before that help first week after that not so much. Is this Colgate toothpaste a good choice to go with when it comes to sensitive teeth? Did it help or make your mouth dry while using it?
Jolene G.
East Northport
Does this really help with sensitivity?
Jessica B.
McLeod Hill, NB
During that time of the month my gums have always been so sensitive. But since I switched to Colgate Sensitive toothpaste my gums don't get sensitive any longer.
Kayla G.