Colgate® Sensitive SMART WHITE™ FRESHMINT Toothpaste uploaded by CLARIBEL L.Colgate® Sensitive SMART WHITE™ FRESHMINT Toothpaste uploaded by Calah B.

BY COLGATE

Specialty Whitening Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
Helps to Remove and Prevent Teeth Stains
Sensitive Teeth Toothpaste that Provides 24/7 Sensitivity Protection (with continued use and twice daily brushing)
Maximum Strength FDA Allowed Antisensitivity Active Ingredient
Enhanced Foaming Action Cleans and Whitens Teeth in Hard to Reach Areas

Kacie K.
Saint James, MO
I typical use sensodyne but tried a different toothpaste on a whim. I was very let down. Colgate sensitive smart white toothpaste did not help with any of my sensitivity which really effects my day. I will never stray from sensodyne again. Colgates sensitive smart toothpaste is overpriced and I would not recommend it if you depend on a sensitivity toothpaste like i do.
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this specific product for my daughter who has sensitive teeth, but requested a whitening toothpaste, although it does clean her teeth and freshen her breath, I'm not seeing the whitening payoff. She's been using it for about 3 weeks now, but I'm not sure that we will repurchase.
Jessica H.
I love my Colgate tooth paste! I used to use a different brand and it began to make my teeth hurt when I would eat something cold. after switching to Colgate my teeth never hurt anymore and I can see the difference in color! it has whitened them. my teeth look amazing now and feel amazing!
Ryan E.
I love this tootepaste! It makes my sensitive teeth feel much better, while making them look whiter as well! It freshens my breathe really well! I'm so happy I can eat and drink cold and hot food and drinks again! I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone!
Ashlee V.
Amarillo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been searching for a toothpaste that caters to sensitive teeth for a long time and this one is one of many that did nothing to help my teeth. It did help my breath to stay fresh all day, but did little to help my sensitivity. It's a good toothpaste but I would not repurchase.
Rachel K.
I've never been a Colgate fan, but tried the Sensitive Smart White while searching for a new sensitivity toothpaste. I didn't care for the flavor, it simply didn't refresh my breath the way I desire. It did whiten, but didn't really help my sensitivity. Returned to Sensodyne.
Dade C.
I did not see any results or change with this product. It was not effective and I was not pleased with the results. It does not compare to alternatives, maybe Tom's of maine is similar in strength. It was not too pricey but it wasn't worth the price tag either. Not impressed.
Nick V.
Lubbock, TX
The product is marketed for its ability to reduce and then do away with that tingling, sensitizing feeling you experience in your teeth. After repeated use of this toothpaste, I did experience a gradual fade of the sensitizing feeling, however, benefits were too slow to come by when compared to other similar products available in the market. Item too expensive to want to try again.
Lex P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't know if this has a numbing agent in it perhaps that stops your teeth from being sensitive. What I mean by that is when you stop using it you are sensitive again so whatever is in it works but its not a cure its just a treatment that has 12hour back to a pumpkin clock on it
Hallie S.
This product isn't bad. I used it because it's what my family had at their house, not because I have sensitive teeth. It had a different texture and it wasn't extremely minty but not a bad product. Still cleaned my teeth just as well as any other toothpaste.