Colgate® SENSITIVE PRO-Relief™ MULTI PROTECTION Toothpaste uploaded by Mubzyyy K.Colgate® SENSITIVE PRO-Relief™ MULTI PROTECTION Toothpaste uploaded by Marissa B.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Multi-Protection toothpaste has an exclusive Pro-Argin formula that provides long lasting protection against sensitive teeth with regular use. When applied directly to the tooth with the fingertip this product can also provide instant relief from tooth sensitivity in 1 minute. With regular brushing this product also helps Fight cavities Remove plaque Promote gum health Strengthen the enamel Remove stains Freshen breath

Stacy A.
Beckley
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a decent toothpaste. It doesn’t seem to clean my teeth as well as I would like. However the sensitivity of my teeth is to a minimum when using this toothpaste.
r b.
Shah Alam, Selangor
My favourite toothpaste, ever!!! ❤️❤️❤️ U can tell, this is definitely not my first time. especially good if u have sensitive teeth. the best thing is it actually taste so good i can’t stop brushing my teeth 😂😂😂 overall im satisfied & highly recommended!
Mubzyyy K.
I Love This Toothpaste As A Little Goes A Long Way , I Use It Twice A Day,It Helps Fight Cavities,Remove Plaque,Strengthen The Enamel,Fresh Breath And Removes Stains .. “Multi Protection” And It Helps Relief Pain .ToothAche Can Be Very Painful But This Using It Overtime It Has Really Helped Me And I Recommend Using A Good Toothpaste.
Char K.
Coast Drive , Lydd on Sea
This does what it says on the tin. I'd you have sensitive teeth to temperature, this helps to build up the strength again. I have found when I have tried others after using this, my sensitivity returns so this is the only toothpaste I will use now.
Marissa B.
New Minas, NS
FINALLY! A toothpaste that doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth and helps repair them! I've been using this for 2 weeks and already notice a difference. It's also made my teeth visibly at least 2 shades whiter. #teeth #beauty #selfcare
Paola G.
From all the brands of toothpaste I will always chose Colgate, basically the taste and the effectiveness of it goes with what I'm looking for on a toothpaste.

Plus is affordable and I'll recommend any day.
Greily Mercedes S.
Santo domigo este
Muy buena pasta, como Odontologa la recomiendo muchísimo para personas con sensibilidad dentaría igual puede utilizarse a personas para evitar la misma