BY COLGATE

Repairs sensitive areas of the teeth for INSTANT and LASTING PROTECTION

BENEFITS:

Exclusive Pro-Argin™ formula
Instant1 relief and lasting2 protection
Repairs sensitive teeth for long lasting2 protection against sensitivity
With regular use, builds a reparative layer that acts like a seal against sensitivity
1. with direct application
2. with daily brushing

Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This review is coming from a super sensitive patient so it may be a little bit biased. This is my absolute favorite sensitive toothpaste in the world. I have tried several and out of ones out there that work for me this is the one that does the most to reduce sensitivity.
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this as a sample. I decided to try it but couldn't get it open. It had to be drilled to get the toothpaste out so the excitement was over.. It is a nice tasting toothpaste and great for sensitive teeth. I won't be buying this in the future it's too much trouble.
Beri H.
Mississauga , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have only used it a couple of times, but I can already tell that it works and I say this based on results.
After only using it twice, I already could tell the difference when I had one of my favorite cold drinks and later on a hot one. My teeth still felt quite sensitive, yet not as much as they always are. I get tooth pain from cold and hot food temperatures, which is VERY uncomfortable. However, after using this product, I felt the discomfort considerably reduced.
This toothpaste is definitely worth trying by anyone who has any teeth sensitivities. Hopefully, it'll work as well for them as it did for me.
The only reason why I'm giving it 4stars rather than 5, is because I wasn't pleased with the smell or taste AT ALL. It's quite odd, nothing really like any other regular toothpaste. Yet, I am willing to keep using it just because my teeth are happy with the effect it has on them.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion]
Kelly T.
Toronto, ON
I got a sample size from the dentist for a sensitive area after I had a filling. It's really worked well, it's like it has a bit of a numbing effect! I had to purchase a bigger tube because it helped so much with the sensitivity.

Amazon