BY COLGATE

Repairs sensitive areas of the teeth for INSTANT and LASTING PROTECTION

BENEFITS:

Exclusive Pro-Argin™ formula
Instant1 relief and lasting2 protection
Repairs sensitive teeth for long lasting2 protection against sensitivity
With regular use, builds a reparative layer that acts like a seal against sensitivity
1. with direct application
2. with daily brushing

Colgate® SENSITIVE PRO-Relief™ ENAMEL REPAIR Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® SENSITIVE PRO-Relief™ ENAMEL REPAIR Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Colgate sensitive pro relief toothpaste is my everyday go to toothpaste. It's favorited by myself and I always recommend it to my patients, especially after having whitening treatment as it's very effective for sensitivity. Added bonus, you can rub the toothpaste on a specific area of sensitivity and leave it without rinsing for added sensitivity relief!" in 5 reviews
Jodie Z.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This toothpaste not only helps with sensitivity, it also has a whitening effect. The taste is basic, but that's not the reason i use it, anyway.
Luzelvira S.
Doral, FL
I gave it 6 weeks, and found that my teeth were not whiter. I really hated the taste/texture. It's thicker/grittier than I'm used to, and the flavor is not good.
Beri H.
Mississauga , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have only used it a couple of times, but I can already tell that it works and I say this based on results.
After only using it twice, I already could tell the difference when I had one of my favorite cold drinks and later on a hot one. My teeth still felt quite sensitive, yet not as much as they always are. I get tooth pain from cold and hot food temperatures, which is VERY uncomfortable. However, after using this product, I felt the discomfort considerably reduced.
This toothpaste is definitely worth trying by anyone who has any teeth sensitivities. Hopefully, it'll work as well for them as it did for me.
The only reason why I'm giving it 4stars rather than 5, is because I wasn't pleased with the smell or taste AT ALL. It's quite odd, nothing really like any other regular toothpaste. Yet, I am willing to keep using it just because my teeth are happy with the effect it has on them.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion]
Stephanie F.
Peoria , AZ
I have super sensitive teeth and this is a great alternative to sensodyne which is way more expensive, i will keep buying this
Nicole J.
Decatur, IN
This foams and cleans well. My teeth feel clean and my mouth feels healthy after. The taste is good light mint
Flor m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
En realida buena para las personas con censibilidad en las encias... La recomiendo usen la si tienes censibilidad dental
Desiree b.
Calgary, AB
This is the 1st sensitive repair toothpaste that I have used that not only quickly helped take away my sensitive teeth AND made my mouth and teeth feel clean. I found other do the sensitive job but my mouth and teeth don't really feel clean.
Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This review is coming from a super sensitive patient so it may be a little bit biased. This is my absolute favorite sensitive toothpaste in the world. I have tried several and out of ones out there that work for me this is the one that does the most to reduce sensitivity.
mandie D.
Love this toothpaste I have very sensitive teeth and gums and it reliefs the sensitivity within seconds. I would recommend to people who have painful teeth because it really does work
Victoria C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the toothpaste I use regularly. My teeth are extremely sensitive and this has help me lots with that. It is a little sticky and has a tendency to dry so you end up losing product. It’s also more expensive than regular toothpaste

Amazon