BY COLGATE

Repairs sensitive areas of the teeth for INSTANT and LASTING PROTECTION

BENEFITS:

Exclusive Pro-Argin™ formula
Instant1 relief and lasting2 protection
Repairs sensitive teeth for long lasting2 protection against sensitivity
With regular use, builds a reparative layer that acts like a seal against sensitivity
1. with direct application
2. with daily brushing

Colgate® SENSITIVE PRO-Relief™ ENAMEL REPAIR Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® SENSITIVE PRO-Relief™ ENAMEL REPAIR Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Colgate sensitive pro relief toothpaste is my everyday go to toothpaste. It's favorited by myself and I always recommend it to my patients, especially after having whitening treatment as it's very effective for sensitivity. Added bonus, you can rub the toothpaste on a specific area of sensitivity and leave it without rinsing for added sensitivity relief!" in 5 reviews
Marisa S.
Slingerlands, NY
This toothpaste was so fresh and worked so well. I highly recommend this toothpaste to anyone who also wants to whiten their teeth. You can it at any drugstore.
Esmeralda T.
Santo domingo
Si usted tiene los dientes sensibles, esta pasta de dientes sin duda hace la diferencia. Yo personalmente la uso y es bastante buena me va super bien. la recomiendo
Trisha C.
This product did nothing for me. Started to use this product as an alternative to sensodyne and it just didn't work. I've never been a fan of the Colgate brand. It gets way too foamy when you brush your teeth with it.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very sensitive teeth due to enamel erosion from acid reflux. I've also had bonding done on them from the erosion, so I need something that's gentle, but effectively cleans and reduces sensitivity. Thus far, Colgate has the best for the best price. I find myself constantly repurchasing.
Karen C.
Anniston, AL
This product has helped replace the enamel ony teeth
I was in a very bad car accident and broke my jaw
So this product helps with sensitivity
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love their sensitive toothpaste. It is all I use. It is a lot cheaper than other brands and works the sAme.
Megan H.
Oregon City, OR
This toothpaste is nothing special but it's not the worst. I used it everyday twice a day. I bought it at my local drug store. I cleans your teeth but that's about it. I don't think I would recommend this product to others.
Bruna m.
Brasil - arapongas - Paraná - cambaxira da copa número 30
Eu gosto bastante dessa sensitive meus dentes são bastante sensível, e super resolve meu problema!
Santanna K.
Chilliwack
Was actually really surprised at how well this worked for my sensitive teeth I saw a huge difference in eating warm and cold foods after about a weeks use.
Elena A.
Helped my tooth with religing the sensitivity at cold driknking! Is a great product! Strongly recommended

Amazon