BY COLGATE

Repairs sensitive areas of the teeth for INSTANT and LASTING PROTECTION

BENEFITS:

Exclusive Pro-Argin™ formula
Instant1 relief and lasting2 protection
Repairs sensitive teeth for long lasting2 protection against sensitivity
With regular use, builds a reparative layer that acts like a seal against sensitivity
1. with direct application
2. with daily brushing

Colgate® SENSITIVE PRO-Relief™ ENAMEL REPAIR Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® SENSITIVE PRO-Relief™ ENAMEL REPAIR Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Colgate sensitive pro relief toothpaste is my everyday go to toothpaste. It's favorited by myself and I always recommend it to my patients, especially after having whitening treatment as it's very effective for sensitivity. Added bonus, you can rub the toothpaste on a specific area of sensitivity and leave it without rinsing for added sensitivity relief!" in 5 reviews
Debbie-Ann W.
Not sure if anyone experiences this. When I used this toothpaste, it was like the lining of my mouth would. Slough off. Unreal! Idk what ingredients are in our products these days but I'm sorry I can't deal with that in a daily basis. Thought something was wrong with me!
brooke n.
tasted horrible and didn't seem to help the sensitivity in my teeth. i do not like florida toothpaste.
Cammie M.
Merrill, IA
I bought this thinking it would help my sensitive teeth and gums. A whole tube later, and nothing had changed. I am still sensitive to cold and heat. Now I understand why WalMart had it on sale. Don't waste your money. Buy Crest instead. Was also grainy and left my teeth feeling scratched.
Elizabeth S.
Hemet, CA
I tried this product as a suggestion from my dentist and I was not impressed. I did not feel like it cleaned my teeth as well as other products.
Crystal K.
This product sucks. I have sensitive gums and teeth and this produCT has done nothing for me. It made my gums more red and infammed. Stick to proactive the best toothpaste for sensitive gum and teeth!
Momina A.
Jacksonville, FL
This toothpaste didn't not help with sensitivity at all. I finished a whole tube and my teeth were still very sensitive. It's not worth it. The sensodyne is way better
Connor S.
Indianapolis, IN
I really did not like this product. This product has a very weird taste and aftertaste, and texture. I wasn't a big fan of the toothpaste, and I will not be buying it again. My teeth didn't feel clean afterwards. I would not recommend this product.
Luzelvira S.
Doral, FL
I gave it 6 weeks, and found that my teeth were not whiter. I really hated the taste/texture. It's thicker/grittier than I'm used to, and the flavor is not good.
Stephanie R.
This works somewhat but I find its only temporary relief on sensitive teeth unlike the competitor brand I use which lasts 24/7
Trisha C.
This product did nothing for me. Started to use this product as an alternative to sensodyne and it just didn't work. I've never been a fan of the Colgate brand. It gets way too foamy when you brush your teeth with it.

Amazon