BY COLGATE

Repairs sensitive areas of the teeth for INSTANT and LASTING PROTECTION

BENEFITS:

Exclusive Pro-Argin™ formula
Instant1 relief and lasting2 protection
Repairs sensitive teeth for long lasting2 protection against sensitivity
With regular use, builds a reparative layer that acts like a seal against sensitivity
1. with direct application
2. with daily brushing

Esmeralda T.
Santo domingo
Si usted tiene los dientes sensibles, esta pasta de dientes sin duda hace la diferencia. Yo personalmente la uso y es bastante buena me va super bien. la recomiendo
Marisa S.
Slingerlands, NY
This toothpaste was so fresh and worked so well. I highly recommend this toothpaste to anyone who also wants to whiten their teeth. You can it at any drugstore.
Kelly T.
Toronto, ON
I got a sample size from the dentist for a sensitive area after I had a filling. It's really worked well, it's like it has a bit of a numbing effect! I had to purchase a bigger tube because it helped so much with the sensitivity.
Stephanie F.
Peoria , AZ
I have super sensitive teeth and this is a great alternative to sensodyne which is way more expensive, i will keep buying this
Bruna m.
Brasil - arapongas - Paraná - cambaxira da copa número 30
Eu gosto bastante dessa sensitive meus dentes são bastante sensível, e super resolve meu problema!
Santanna K.
Chilliwack
Was actually really surprised at how well this worked for my sensitive teeth I saw a huge difference in eating warm and cold foods after about a weeks use.
Elena A.
Helped my tooth with religing the sensitivity at cold driknking! Is a great product! Strongly recommended
LeeAnn D.
My mom always had this kind in the house and now so do I. I love the taste it leaves in my mouth, makes my breath smell great and makes my teeth feel so clean
Katarzyna B.
I have sensitive teeth and gum recession, this toothpaste is great for helping to build the confidence in brushing teeth without hurting. my oral surgeon recommended this toothpaste to me and i have loved it.
Serena G.
New Braunfels, TX
I have sensitive teeth so when I bought this I was excited it helped a lot I didn't feel anything

Amazon