BY COLGATE

Repairs sensitive areas of the teeth for INSTANT and LASTING PROTECTION

BENEFITS:

Exclusive Pro-Argin™ formula
Instant1 relief and lasting2 protection
Repairs sensitive teeth for long lasting2 protection against sensitivity
With regular use, builds a reparative layer that acts like a seal against sensitivity
1. with direct application
2. with daily brushing

Colgate® SENSITIVE PRO-Relief™ ENAMEL REPAIR Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® SENSITIVE PRO-Relief™ ENAMEL REPAIR Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Colgate sensitive pro relief toothpaste is my everyday go to toothpaste. It's favorited by myself and I always recommend it to my patients, especially after having whitening treatment as it's very effective for sensitivity. Added bonus, you can rub the toothpaste on a specific area of sensitivity and leave it without rinsing for added sensitivity relief!" in 5 reviews
Jamie Rose S.
My dentist recommended that I start using a toothpaste for sensitive teeth and one that is aimed at working to protect the enamel, so I decided to give this one by Colgate. I've been using it for well over a month now and I feel like I can give it a pretty accurate review therefore I find that it does in fact work well for those with sensitive gums and or teeth. I've also noticed that the enamel issues have started to resolve, so I definitely can say that this does exactly what it says it does. If you're looking for a toothpaste for sensitive teeth and one that works towards enamel repair, then I highly suggest you give this one a try!
Erin D.
This toothpaste is just ok. I absolutely prefer Pronamel for the same claims but better results. If I could no longer get that, I would reconsider getting this. My main gripe is that I have to be so careful not to get it on my lips or corners of my mouth, especially, as it is so drying. It's almost impossible to avoid and I would rather brush hassle free with Pronamel.
Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This review is coming from a super sensitive patient so it may be a little bit biased. This is my absolute favorite sensitive toothpaste in the world. I have tried several and out of ones out there that work for me this is the one that does the most to reduce sensitivity.
Emily H.
Kings Mountain, NC
I have bad eating habits which has lead to my sensitive teeth over time. I have always used Colgate Total, so during my last shopping trip I saw this enamel repair toothpaste for sensitive teeth. I have only been using it for a month and I can tell the difference. I can now drink my iced coffee in the morning andhave ice cream after dinner without debating f the tooth pain is worth it.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very sensitive teeth due to enamel erosion from acid reflux. I've also had bonding done on them from the erosion, so I need something that's gentle, but effectively cleans and reduces sensitivity. Thus far, Colgate has the best for the best price. I find myself constantly repurchasing.
Lana S.
My favorite toothpaste on the market. My rating is only 4 stars because It's hard to find in stores now. When i do find it, I stock up! Find it only online and at Big Lots . Teeth feel clean and fresh. Eliminates my sensitivity to cold foods. Wish I could find it easier though.
Jackie B.
Punxsutawney, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have used this and find that it works very well. A little goes a long way. I was surprised at how well it worked for me. The others could have worked better . I use it as well as a couple other toothpaste for sensitive teeth. It is one of several that I would use again.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this toothpaste at my local kroger grocery store. Decent price for the product. I use this toothpaste daily and I feel that it helps my sensitive teeth much better than other brands. if you have sensitive teeth I would definitely recommend this product to you!!
Kayley H.
Waconia, MN
If you have sensitive teeth this toothpaste definitely makes a difference. I personally use Crest 3D White Luxe toothpaste and it is phenomenal! But while it is amazing it doesn't help with sensitivity, so, if your teeth are sensitive I would recommend you use this.
Lauren S.
Phoenix
I have not tried this, but my mother purchased it when she was struggling with sensitive teeth and mouth sores. It is an ok toothpaste, but didn't seem to help her at all. It wasn't until it was recommended that she try sensodye that she found relief. I'm sure this works for many people and it would have been great for the price, but it just did not help her issue.

Amazon