BY COLGATE

Repairs sensitive areas of the teeth for INSTANT and LASTING PROTECTION

BENEFITS:

Exclusive Pro-Argin™ formula
Instant1 relief and lasting2 protection
Repairs sensitive teeth for long lasting2 protection against sensitivity
With regular use, builds a reparative layer that acts like a seal against sensitivity
1. with direct application
2. with daily brushing

Darcy B.
Nashport, OH
I have sensitive teeth as well as some enamel damage caused by acid erosion. This seems to have slowed down further damage whole lessening sensitivity to cold .
Marisa S.
Slingerlands, NY
This toothpaste was so fresh and worked so well. I highly recommend this toothpaste to anyone who also wants to whiten their teeth. You can it at any drugstore.
Kimberly M.
Clayton, NC
For awhile my husband had sensitive teeth because of being sick, this helped so much. It relieved a lot of pain he had while brushing and his teeth got better.
Brittni S.
Holyoke, MN
I need a sensitive toothpaste and felt that this did not do the trick. I used this product for months and did not notice a difference. Will not purchase again.
LeeAnn D.
My mom always had this kind in the house and now so do I. I love the taste it leaves in my mouth, makes my breath smell great and makes my teeth feel so clean
Aika S.
San Diego
This past month my teeth has been very sensitive to cold foods due to going to the dentist a lot. Using this toothpaste keeps the sensitivity under control.
Vernonia T.
Symsonia, KY
My husband has used this toothpaste before. Good for people with sensitive teeth. It was his first time using it. It worked well and met his expectations.
Dolores D.
Warminster, PA
I did try Colgate Sensitive toothpaste and was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. I also like the price it was cheaper than the well known brand
Desire N.
El Paso, TX
This helped my teeth so much. I haven't gotten cavities in a while and this has definitely helped that problem. I definitely encourage people to use it.
thalia p.
Crystal City, TX
This worked for me because my teeth are super sensitive, i use this sometimes. its very refreshing and has a clean feeling to it. i will repurchase again

Amazon