BY COLGATE

Repairs sensitive areas of the teeth for INSTANT and LASTING PROTECTION

BENEFITS:

Exclusive Pro-Argin™ formula
Instant1 relief and lasting2 protection
Repairs sensitive teeth for long lasting2 protection against sensitivity
With regular use, builds a reparative layer that acts like a seal against sensitivity
1. with direct application
2. with daily brushing

tamara c.
Fowlerville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I definitely love this one way more than sensodyne! It's my favorite sensitive relief toothpaste and I would recommend this to anyone. It doesn't disintegrate in your mouth like sensodyne!
Rashmi A.
Rockville , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tooth sensitivity and because of that I try this paste ,it is very effective and never have tooth problem after start using this. It is very effective and good for sensitivity.
Connor S.
Indianapolis, IN
I really did not like this product. This product has a very weird taste and aftertaste, and texture. I wasn't a big fan of the toothpaste, and I will not be buying it again. My teeth didn't feel clean afterwards. I would not recommend this product.
Julianna G.
Maumee, OH
I received this product from my dentist so I gave it a whirl. My teeth are very sensitive so that helps a lot and I feel better after using. Would t be my first pick though with toothpaste because I like more products better than others.
Carrissa B.
Suffolk, VA
I have really sensitive teeth to super cold or super hot drinks and or ice cream and this toothpaste strengthens my teeth so it's not painful to eat those hot and cold things.
Chloe M.
Fallston, MD
I love this toothpaste because my teeth had begun to decalsify and the enamel repair helped my teeth to become stronger a little but I did eventually have to use a prescription toothpaste because my teeth were getting bad.
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have bought this for my sensitive teeth and it is a great price and worth using for everyday use. I like the flavor and the way it makes my mouth feel clean and fresh.
Katie S.
Morgantown
I like this because of my sensitive teeth. It tastes great! it is my primary toothpaste and helps with my sensitivity. I always feel very clean after using this!
Katarzyna B.
I have sensitive teeth and gum recession, this toothpaste is great for helping to build the confidence in brushing teeth without hurting. my oral surgeon recommended this toothpaste to me and i have loved it.
Alicia K.
Easley, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste actually works very well. I have extremely sensitive teeth due to gum recession, and daily use of this product is helpful. Unfortunately the taste is not that great, so I stopped using it.

Amazon