BY COLGATE

Repairs sensitive areas of the teeth for INSTANT and LASTING PROTECTION

BENEFITS:

Exclusive Pro-Argin™ formula
Instant1 relief and lasting2 protection
Repairs sensitive teeth for long lasting2 protection against sensitivity
With regular use, builds a reparative layer that acts like a seal against sensitivity
1. with direct application
2. with daily brushing

Cammie M.
Merrill, IA
I bought this thinking it would help my sensitive teeth and gums. A whole tube later, and nothing had changed. I am still sensitive to cold and heat. Now I understand why WalMart had it on sale. Don't waste your money. Buy Crest instead. Was also grainy and left my teeth feeling scratched.
Amandeep K.
Brooklyn, NY
Not too sure if this repairs my enamel (I would have to confirm with my dentist)
but this toothpaste is great. I have sensitive gums and this does not cause them to burn or bleed as most toothpastes with baking soda do. It leaves my teeth squeaky clean and it is great smelling too.
sara S.
Hamilton , NJ
Love this I use this every morning and night makes my breathe minty fresh as well as making my teeth look clean and white it also gets very foamy which I like i feel like it works a lot better like that!
Debbie-Ann W.
Not sure if anyone experiences this. When I used this toothpaste, it was like the lining of my mouth would. Slough off. Unreal! Idk what ingredients are in our products these days but I'm sorry I can't deal with that in a daily basis. Thought something was wrong with me!
Latreasha D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just recently purchased this product to see if it would help with the sensitiveness of my teeth. Can't really say how well I like it cause I've haven't used it long enough to give my opinion on it
Tasha M.
My dentist recommended this toothpaste and I have been using it every since. My teeth always look so pearly white. People always want to know what I use when they see me smile. I have nothing bad to say about this toothpaste. I give this toothpaste 5 stars. Thanks Colgate
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am prone to sensitivity so I love this toothpaste. It's great to know I'm protecting the health of my teeth. I have noticed an improvement on my sensitivity. I use this every morning and night.
krystyne l.
Mount Prospect, IL
This is a great toothpaste for the whole family. My eight year old has transitioned into adult toothpaste and the Colgate Sensitive Pro toothpaste works really well. It has a great minty taste, but isn't too strong so it can be easily tolerated by the whole family.
Katherine I.
Jacksonville, NC
For 6 months I've been using Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Enamel Repair after finding out I had a few cavities and gum sensitivities. It has cleared up any sensitivity I had on my gums. My teeth don't hurt anymore when drinking cold drinks. I love this toothpaste
Holly F.
Well it's tooth paste it gets the job don my dentist recommend me this sensitive stuff for my teeth. Because my teeth are very sensitive to cold and hot. Don't know if it actually help with the sensitivity but it cleans my teeth so that's a plus.

Amazon