BY COLGATE

Repairs sensitive areas of the teeth for INSTANT and LASTING PROTECTION

BENEFITS:

Exclusive Pro-Argin™ formula
Instant1 relief and lasting2 protection
Repairs sensitive teeth for long lasting2 protection against sensitivity
With regular use, builds a reparative layer that acts like a seal against sensitivity
1. with direct application
2. with daily brushing

Lauren S.
Phoenix
I have not tried this, but my mother purchased it when she was struggling with sensitive teeth and mouth sores. It is an ok toothpaste, but didn't seem to help her at all. It wasn't until it was recommended that she try sensodye that she found relief. I'm sure this works for many people and it would have been great for the price, but it just did not help her issue.
Jasmine L.
Garland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this toothpaste all the time! It's very refreshing and makes you feel really clean. It works pretty well! My dentist recommended this to me, I got it at target and it wasn't to pricey! I would definitely recommend this to people with sensitive teeth.
KM S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can there be a better toothpaste brand? I do not think so! After trying another brand for sensitive teeth and didn't like it, my boyfriend went back to colgate. We bought this, and it was wonderful! Even I used it! So clean, so fresh, and no teeth sensitivity!
Brittany K.
This tooth paste works great it helps whiten your teeth and help keep/restore enamel on your teeth. It freshens great and is very effective. I use it twice a day once when I wake up and before I go to bed. I use this tooth paste over and over again.
Monica C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste is really gentle on my gums. It leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean without irritating my gums. I really like it over its competitors and will continue to purchase going forward. Highly recommend.
Jamie S.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've actually used this kind of Colgate toothpaste even tho my teeth aren't that sensitive. My parents usually have a bottle or two for sensitive teeth. I feel like the sensitive ones aren't as minty fresh, but still gives a clean feeling.
Megan H.
Oregon City, OR
This toothpaste is nothing special but it's not the worst. I used it everyday twice a day. I bought it at my local drug store. I cleans your teeth but that's about it. I don't think I would recommend this product to others.
Amy G.
Hickory, NC
Leaves Brett fresh & helps keep teeth from being sensitive to hear and cold. I have tried other brands that left an awful taste in my mouth after I brush. This product is my go to when not using my whitening toothpaste.
Angie A.
Scottsdale, AZ
The best. All colgates are excellent for me. All my life I've used this brand and accomplish my expectations I've never had a caries never never and I think is grateful Colgate. And the line for kids it's perfect too.
Trisha C.
This product did nothing for me. Started to use this product as an alternative to sensodyne and it just didn't work. I've never been a fan of the Colgate brand. It gets way too foamy when you brush your teeth with it.

Amazon