BY COLGATE

Repairs sensitive areas of the teeth for INSTANT and LASTING PROTECTION

BENEFITS:

Exclusive Pro-Argin™ formula
Instant1 relief and lasting2 protection
Repairs sensitive teeth for long lasting2 protection against sensitivity
With regular use, builds a reparative layer that acts like a seal against sensitivity
1. with direct application
2. with daily brushing

Colgate® SENSITIVE PRO-Relief™ ENAMEL REPAIR Toothpaste
Did good on keeping mouth feeling clean. Did not do well on keeping sensitivity issues at bay.
Vickie G.
Corbin, KY
I have sensitive teeth and this seems to work best for the price , also love Colgate toothpaste
Susie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my usual regular toothpaste. It keeps my teeth clean and is extra minty without a burn.
russti m.
North myrtle Beach
Love 5his. minty fresh and doesn't leave my teeth hurting. it is great for sensitive teeth
Mekeyla a.
Mansfield, OH
This keeps your teeth nice and white I give it a 100% its great I suggest this product.
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
I always use crest toothpaste, it always leaves that fresh mint taste in your mouth.
D S.
Gives that fresh, sparkling feel. Makes my teeth feel clean and smooth. Love it!
Jessica G.
One of the worst tooth paste I have ever used uck!!!!' The price wasn't worth it
Zahraa A.
Colgate is my fav toothpast it fwts the job done in an pefect fashion love it
Beri H.
Mississauga , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have only used it a couple of times, but I can already tell that it works and I say this based on results.
After only using it twice, I already could tell the difference when I had one of my favorite cold drinks and later on a hot one. My teeth still felt quite sensitive, yet not as much as they always are. I get tooth pain from cold and hot food temperatures, which is VERY uncomfortable. However, after using this product, I felt the discomfort considerably reduced.
This toothpaste is definitely worth trying by anyone who has any teeth sensitivities. Hopefully, it'll work as well for them as it did for me.
The only reason why I'm giving it 4stars rather than 5, is because I wasn't pleased with the smell or taste AT ALL. It's quite odd, nothing really like any other regular toothpaste. Yet, I am willing to keep using it just because my teeth are happy with the effect it has on them.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion]

Amazon