BY COLGATE

Repairs sensitive areas of the teeth for INSTANT and LASTING PROTECTION

BENEFITS:

Exclusive Pro-Argin™ formula
Instant1 relief and lasting2 protection
Repairs sensitive teeth for long lasting2 protection against sensitivity
With regular use, builds a reparative layer that acts like a seal against sensitivity
1. with direct application
2. with daily brushing

brooke n.
tasted horrible and didn't seem to help the sensitivity in my teeth. i do not like florida toothpaste.
Ellee B.
REXBURG, ID
Just an all around great toothpaste and great flavor. I purchase this at Walmart. Always priced well.
June H.
Franklin, PA
Works great to help my sensitive teeth. And it worked fast. Great taste and made my mouth feel fresh.
Tina L.
Bullhead City, AZ
Love this and all Colgate tooth pastes, I only buy Colgate brand for myself an the rest of my family.
Amber S.
Bridgeport , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great tooth paste to use especially for sensitive teeth. I use it a lot and really like it
Kaytlin V.
Somerset, KY
If you bleach your teeth a lot and get sensitive teeth, this toothpaste works wonders!! Go buy some!
Latezia F.
Phoenix, AZ
Good toothpaste. I just prefer sensodine as I have had better results and am happy with the product.
Morgan R.
Perfect size toothpaste! This toothpaste is great for when your teeth are sensitive to the touch.
Serena G.
New Braunfels, TX
I have sensitive teeth so when I bought this I was excited it helped a lot I didn't feel anything
Brittany B.
Hurricane , Wv
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried this brand of toothpaste in the past. It was okay but not one of my favorites to use.

Amazon