Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief + Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by Theresa M.Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief + Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by Anita R.

BY COLGATE

Fluoride Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth. Faster to the Nerve* for Lasting Relief! Clinically Proven Sensitivity Relief Faster & Long Lasting Relief. An effective new technology that works faster. Same faster and lasting relief as original formula. Gently and effectively removes stains. Helps restore natural whiteness of teeth. Where does sensitive tooth pain come from? Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic c. see more...

Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
was skeptical for years about this product, but I caved and bought some while on special. I've been suffering for weeks with tooth aches and medicines were helping some what but not really. I brushed my teeth with it the first time to see if that would help ease the pain and within brushing time frame the pain dulled immensely! I found using too much toothpaste burnt my mouth and making me well up with tears from the intensity but that soon went away. I was able to have something to eat and drink and then again brushed my teeth, but this time smaller amount (pea sized) and the burning wasn't so bad and I was able to rinse with mouth wash afterwards! Thank you so much for this product, aside from the really strong mint fresh flavoring I really will be suggesting this product to everyone I know.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
I've been using this for about a month, now and I honestly don't know why I've never tried it out before. I have sensitive teeth, but I would also, you know, like a little whitening in there and I thought I would either have to go without or have painful teeth. With this my teeth are not sensitive and it gives a that whitening effect I wanted. Love it!
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband wanted to get a sensitive formula since had heard good things- the problem is neither of us have sensitive teeth so k can't say if this works well or not. I don't think it cleaned any less or whitened anymore. To me it was just the same as normal but if you have sensitive teeth I'm not gonna say don't try this because I just don't know.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
I’ve been a user of Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste for many years because I’ve always tried to maintain a healthy smile (I’m a receptionist so I need a white smile). But because I drink coffee at least twice a day (sometimes more!) and a lot of herbal teas, I’ve found that using just this toothpaste alone doesn’t really get my teeth white.
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought the US version of Pro-Relief a couple of months ago and I started noticing that my teeth were getting very sensitive again and I could not figure out why until I looked closely at the label. The active ingredient is Potassium Nitrate at 5%, which is a numbing agent, instead of arginine at 8% which fills the holes in the dentene.
Lezlee S.
Lezlee S.
Louisville, KY
I have used this for a couple of years now, and it's pretty great. My teeth used to be a lot more sensitive than they are now, and they do stay whiter with this. I like that I didn't have to sacrifice one thing for the other. I would recommend this to others that have sensitive teeth, but also want added whitening.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Coupeville, WA
This toothpaste is great! I have very sensitive teeth and my dentist told me it takes about a month to get results but I have noticed an improvement in less than a month with this. The flavor is good and the price is good. It does work as a whitening paste as well. Will continue to purchase and recommend.
Bethaney C.
Bethaney C.
Muncie, IN
I always have a coupon handy for this product as it's the only I can use for my over senstive teeth. So after tax, I'm not even paying $5 which is a great deal because it will last forever. It took a few weeks for me to notice a difference, but the wait was worth it! Love this and will continue to buy it.
Katherine E.
Katherine E.
Garner, NC
This was the third whittening toothpaste i tried and all have left my teeth more sensitive than before. I did noticed it worked some but don't feel that i have the insight into the full treatment to recommend it to others. not sure if the improvement was just initial or it would have gotten even better.
Libna P.
Libna P.
Anaheim, CA
I have sensitive gums so I have to use sensitive toothpaste. I love to have some whitening factor to it as well because I drink a lot of coffee. This toothpaste didnt really work and I bled from my gums when I used it. I switched over to sensodyne and have never gone back.