BY COLGATE

Colgate® Sensitive PREVENT & REPAIR™ + WHITENING TOOTHPASTE GENTLE MINT provides 24/7 sensitivity protection*, helps repair and strengthen weakened enamel, whiten teeth, and defend teeth against cavities. This sensitive toothpaste contains the maximum strength, FDA-allowed anti-sensitivity active ingredient.

*with continued use and twice daily brushing

Benefits

Clinically proven sensitivity relief
Sensitive teeth toothpaste that provides 24/7 sensitivity protection (with continued use and twice daily brushing)
Contains the maximum-strength, FDA-allowed antisensitivity active ingredient
Helps to repair and strengthen weakened tooth enamel
Whitens teeth by removing surface stains
Freshens breath
Gentle mint paste flavored toothpaste

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Potassium nitrate (5%)
Antisensitivity

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Titanium Dioxide

Buy on Amazon
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
This product saved my life. My teeth were super sensitive. I couldn't eat, breath, even just doing nothing my teeth would hurt. Especially with hot or cold foods. I absolutely love ice cream and some sweets so i need that in my life. I was using a different brand that claimed to be effective within 3 days and it did not do what it said it would. I used it for a month and it made my teeth worse. At that point I was desperate and my mother directed me towards this amazing product. Within two days of using this my teeth already felt better. It has been a week now and they hardly hurt. I am amazed at how quickly and effective this product worked. I would absolutely recommend to anyone having sensitivity. Also this product is so affordable it's too good to be true.
Marissa P.
round rock
Was recommended this by the dentist and love it. Other toothpaste burn my mouth but this one is not nearly as spicy. My mouth feels super clean after and is sensitive so it doesn’t hurt my teeth.
Amanda E.
I'm obsessed with this toothpaste. I started using it during my pregnancy because my teeth became sensitive and bleed a lot and this stuff was amazing! Its the only toothpaste I will buy now.
Flakita R.
My teeth can get ridiculously sensitive. I used to use Sensodyne and although it did help witb sensitivity my mouth never felt as fresh. One day a came across this product decided to give it a go. I just instantly loved it. It not only helped me with my sensitivity problem it also gave me that fresh clean feeling that I so much enjoy.
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
This toothpaste is my holy grail for my sensitive teeth ! I use this once a week due to gum issues but it comes in great work when you have sensitive teeth and need something to fix it for a little . It’s satisfaction level is very good
Elizabeth W.
North Platte, NE
My dentist gave me a small sample to try after having some cavities filled leaving my teeth sensitive. I can definitely tell a difference! I highly recommend this to anyone experiencing sensitivity.
Belen Y.
San Fernando
My husband has very sensitive teeth, the only toothpaste that helped him was the sensodine but it is a little bit expensive for my budget. We gave this a try and we love it.
Patricia T.
Bedford
I have sensitive teeth and i used to use the Crest sensitive one but the cap is not very good on it. I buy the Colgate one because of the cap and it works for my teeth.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This toothpaste does make my mouth feel nice and clean and I like the taste. I decided to review this because I noticed that my mouth started getting SUPER dry during the night after brushing my teeth with this before bed, which actually makes your mouth acidic and can cause enamel to break down and tooth decay leading to sensitivity. My mouth has not improved much with sensitivity since using this especially to sweet foods which is actually getting worse (may not be related to this toothpaste, but it's not noticeably helping any), and I've also not noticed any improvement going from hot to cold.
Toni T.
Rosamond, CA
I bought Colgate sensitive prevent and repair recently and thought I'd give it a try because I use Sensodyne normally but it's very expensive. The Colgate was on sale. It's a decent product but I didn't feel results as fast as I would have liked nor did I see any results in the appearance of my teeth or the way that they felt. I did not purchase this product again as I went back to my Sensodyne and I'm very happy with that product and will continue to use Sensodyne rapid relief.
Fernando M.
¿Cuál es el tamaño mas grande de esta crema dental?