BY COLGATE

Colgate® Sensitive PREVENT & REPAIR™ + WHITENING TOOTHPASTE GENTLE MINT provides 24/7 sensitivity protection*, helps repair and strengthen weakened enamel, whiten teeth, and defend teeth against cavities. This sensitive toothpaste contains the maximum strength, FDA-allowed anti-sensitivity active ingredient.

*with continued use and twice daily brushing

Benefits

Clinically proven sensitivity relief
Sensitive teeth toothpaste that provides 24/7 sensitivity protection (with continued use and twice daily brushing)
Contains the maximum-strength, FDA-allowed antisensitivity active ingredient
Helps to repair and strengthen weakened tooth enamel
Whitens teeth by removing surface stains
Freshens breath
Gentle mint paste flavored toothpaste

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Potassium nitrate (5%)
Antisensitivity

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Xanthan Gum
Titanium Dioxide

Marissa P.
round rock
Was recommended this by the dentist and love it. Other toothpaste burn my mouth but this one is not nearly as spicy. My mouth feels super clean after and is sensitive so it doesn’t hurt my teeth.
Amanda E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm obsessed with this toothpaste. I started using it during my pregnancy because my teeth became sensitive and bleed a lot and this stuff was amazing! Its the only toothpaste I will buy now.
Flakita R.
My teeth can get ridiculously sensitive. I used to use Sensodyne and although it did help witb sensitivity my mouth never felt as fresh. One day a came across this product decided to give it a go. I just instantly loved it. It not only helped me with my sensitivity problem it also gave me that fresh clean feeling that I so much enjoy.
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is my holy grail for my sensitive teeth ! I use this once a week due to gum issues but it comes in great work when you have sensitive teeth and need something to fix it for a little . It’s satisfaction level is very good
Elizabeth W.
North Platte, NE
My dentist gave me a small sample to try after having some cavities filled leaving my teeth sensitive. I can definitely tell a difference! I highly recommend this to anyone experiencing sensitivity.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste does make my mouth feel nice and clean and I like the taste. I decided to review this because I noticed that my mouth started getting SUPER dry during the night after brushing my teeth with this before bed, which actually makes your mouth acidic and can cause enamel to break down and tooth decay leading to sensitivity. My mouth has not improved much with sensitivity since using this especially to sweet foods which is actually getting worse (may not be related to this toothpaste, but it's not noticeably helping any), and I've also not noticed any improvement going from hot to cold.
Toni T.
Rosamond, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought Colgate sensitive prevent and repair recently and thought I'd give it a try because I use Sensodyne normally but it's very expensive. The Colgate was on sale. It's a decent product but I didn't feel results as fast as I would have liked nor did I see any results in the appearance of my teeth or the way that they felt. I did not purchase this product again as I went back to my Sensodyne and I'm very happy with that product and will continue to use Sensodyne rapid relief.
Jan a.
Aptos , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My teeth are sensitive and this is the only toodpaste that works for me, I try different brands that are more expensive but didn’t did much for me. So I got my Colgate back since is the only one that works for me. Also keeps my teeth and gums clean and health. My dentist recommend this to me back then when I had braces and well still is my fave one.
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked this toothpaste. I believe that it did help to strengthen the enamel on my teeth and keep them better protected from all the food and drinks and even the elements outside. It sememed like after awhile honestly i can't tell how long but it did seem like the enamel on my teeth was getting stronger.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Recently I've been having major problems with my teeth and their sensitivity. I was hesitant to even bother trying sensitivity toothpaste because I didn't think it could help much with what I was experiencing. I was completely wrong! This stuff worked wonders for me and really helped me to be able to eat normal again and not have to worry about going into shooting paid from something.
Fernando M.
¿Cuál es el tamaño mas grande de esta crema dental?