BY COLGATE

For Long-Lasting Sensitive Relief Helps Prevent Painful Sensitivity 5 Clinically Proven Colgate Sensitive Prevent Repair is a clinically proven formula that works fast, and provides long-lasting sensitivity relief and builds a protective shield to help prevent painful sensitivity with regular use. see more...

Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
This toothpaste is my holy grail for my sensitive teeth ! I use this once a week due to gum issues but it comes in great work when you have sensitive teeth and need something to fix it for a little . It’s satisfaction level is very good
Marissa P.
round rock
Was recommended this by the dentist and love it. Other toothpaste burn my mouth but this one is not nearly as spicy. My mouth feels super clean after and is sensitive so it doesn’t hurt my teeth.
Flakita R.
My teeth can get ridiculously sensitive. I used to use Sensodyne and although it did help witb sensitivity my mouth never felt as fresh. One day a came across this product decided to give it a go. I just instantly loved it. It not only helped me with my sensitivity problem it also gave me that fresh clean feeling that I so much enjoy.
Elizabeth M.
North Platte, NE
My dentist gave me a small sample to try after having some cavities filled leaving my teeth sensitive. I can definitely tell a difference! I highly recommend this to anyone experiencing sensitivity.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste does make my mouth feel nice and clean and I like the taste. I decided to review this because I noticed that my mouth started getting SUPER dry during the night after brushing my teeth with this before bed, which actually makes your mouth acidic and can cause enamel to break down and tooth decay leading to sensitivity. My mouth has not improved much with sensitivity since using this especially to sweet foods which is actually getting worse (may not be related to this toothpaste, but it's not noticeably helping any), and I've also not noticed any improvement going from hot to cold.
Jan G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My teeth are sensitive and this is the only toodpaste that works for me, I try different brands that are more expensive but didn’t did much for me. So I got my Colgate back since is the only one that works for me. Also keeps my teeth and gums clean and health. My dentist recommend this to me back then when I had braces and well still is my fave one.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Recently I've been having major problems with my teeth and their sensitivity. I was hesitant to even bother trying sensitivity toothpaste because I didn't think it could help much with what I was experiencing. I was completely wrong! This stuff worked wonders for me and really helped me to be able to eat normal again and not have to worry about going into shooting paid from something.
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used a lot of differant and I have had problems with my teeth forever. This is the only tooth paste that cleaned my teeth the right way. And the tooth brushes are great too Colgate Sensitive Prevent & Repair Toothpaste, 6 ozColgate 360 Sensitive Pro-Relief Toothbrush
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
A Colgate sensitive paste is always my go! I love the prevent and repair as I have horribly sensitive teeth. This seems to help a ton and keeps everything feeling good. I prefer paste over gel so I love that this is a solid white paste. Definitely recommend!
Rendi D.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tend to brush my teeth too hard which hurts my gums. I started using Colgate Sensitive Prevent and Repair toothpaste and it's preventing my gums from getting worse. I highly recommend it.