BY COLGATE

Colgate Sensitive Prevent and Repair is a clinically proven formula that works fast, within 2 weeks, and provides long-lasting sensitivity relief and builds a protective shield to help prevent painful sensitivity with regular use. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie U.
Riverside, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked this toothpaste. I believe that it did help to strengthen the enamel on my teeth and keep them better protected from all the food and drinks and even the elements outside. It sememed like after awhile honestly i can't tell how long but it did seem like the enamel on my teeth was getting stronger.
Magdalena M.
My teeth started hurting when I drank cold drinks. So a friend told me to try one of those toothpastes for sensitive teeth and protection. So I tried this one. I was a little skeptical because I bought the cheaper one. But it worked! My teeth don't hurt and my wallet didn't need to be drained. Lol.
Jessica H.
Richmond, VA
I absolutely LOVE this product. I have super sensitive teeth and it accommodates that well. I feel like after using it that my teeth are super clean. It has a great taste. It is a good price and a good quantity for the price. the packaging is informative and catches the eye.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is what my dentist recommended to me, as my gums and teeth tend to be sensitive to tough bristles. This keeps the sensitivity at bay and I have been a repeat customer. It's pretty basic but it works
Natalie P.
Lakewood, OH
I've used this toothpaste in the past, but have since switched. I like this toothpaste because it's gentle on those with sensitive gums/teeth. I would recommend to those who struggle with finding the right sensitive toothpaste.
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
I love this toothpaste for myself. I have sensitive teeth when it comes to cold water. I have been using this toothpaste for several months. It has been helping. I really like the flavor.
Yolanda T.
West Monroe, LA
I don't always use this toothpaste as an everyday thing. I only use it when I feel my teeth sensitive. But it does work. It relives the uncomfortable feeling within a couple days
Valentina P.
Este higiene diaria, como cepillarse los dientes, puede ser ordinaria o curativo.Todo depende de la pasta de dientes y sus nutrientes miembros, además, no todo el mundo sabe cómo cepillarse correctamente los dientes.La gran mayoría de los pacientes de las clínicas dentales no cepillarse bien los dientes, indica placa blanda o ya mineralizada en el esmalte de los dientes.La elección de la buena pasta de dientes derecho no sólo ayudará a hacer frente a un toque, pero también prevenir la caries dental, esmalte aligerar, refrescar el aliento.
Nicole S.
Ok, if you've ever tried Sensodyne, you know that stuff tastes funky. For me, it also causes a strange metallic tingling that I wouldn't tolerate for my mildly sensitive teeth, even if it did work great-- I'd rather suffer and not drink super cold liquids. However, Colgate doesn't have that strange taste/effect-- it tastes mildly different from "normal" toothpaste, but isn't offensive. I haven't used it long enough to know how well it works, but it is tolerable, and so I will use it and see-- as opposed to sensodyne, which lives in the trash heap cause I couldn't take it.
Nicole G.
Raleigh, NC
My oral health is something I take pretty seriously, and I've come to realize that Colgate is a company that agrees. I was excited to see that they now offer a line of toothpaste for sensitive teeth, and immediately purchased the Colgate Sensitive Protect and Repair. I love the flavor and texture of the product, and after several weeks of using this toothpaste I feel that my teeth are less sensitive. But the real test will be at my next dentist's appointment!
Fernando M.
¿Cuál es el tamaño mas grande de esta crema dental?