Colgate Sensitive Plus Whitening Toothpaste Twin Pack, 6 oz

Clinically Proven Sensitivity Relief br Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Protection Maximum Strength* 2 Superior Stain Removal* 3 Helps Keep Teeth Whiter* Brush with Colgate Sensitive 2x a Day Contains Potassium Nitrate, clinically proven to soothe the nerves in exposed dentin. 2 Provides fast relief within two weeks. 1 Builds increasing protection against sudden shocks of painful sensitivity. 6 Provides long term relief with regular use. 5 Contains Flouride for cavity protection. 4 Great tasting flavor. Specially formulated for sensitive teeth. see more...

Buy on Target*
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I was starting to whiten my teeth, my dentist warned me that it might make my teeth sensitive for a while. She suggested that for while I’m whitening that I use a sensitive toothpaste. I picked up a tube of this Colgate Sensitive Whitening and after just two days, the sensitive feeling in my teeth was gone. This stuff works wonders. Though I won’t keep it as my standard toothpaste since I love the gritty Arm and Hammer pastes, this Colgate toothpaste will be great to use on an as needed basis.
Alisha M.
I definitely love this toothpaste and has a great taste and leaves my mouth feeling nice and clean I do buy this brand quite often however sometimes I do stray if there's a good sale.
Tania R.
This was the first product I tried when I first started to feel my teeth sensitive. I thought it because It was in a value pack and was cheap compared to other brands that they had at Target. It worked will for my sensitive teeth but I stopped buying it due to the fact that it isn't as minty has your normal toothpaste. I would feel like my teeth were "cleaned" because I wasn't feeling the minty taste.
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Colgate is such a classic toothpaste brand. My family has been using it since I was a kid. The Sensitive Plus Whitening toothpaste is great. I don't always get sensitive gums and teeth, but when it acts up, this toothpaste helps sooth it. I like that there's no harsh minty flavor. I also like the whitening aspect even though I'm not sure it works. I drink too much coffee to really find out!
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
I wanted to use this to see if it would work with my sensitive gums.... It was a big fail because the second time I was using it , my gums started bleeding and it felt still very strong for my teeth . I thought let me not use it for a couple of days and try it again . Nope I had the same reaction . For me it just didn't work ! I ended up going back to my favorite from toms .
katie f.
Ashville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using whitening toothpaste as I am a smoker and it isn't exactly good for your teeth let alone your health! With four children and a husband we have a mixture of those with sensitive teeth and those without. So by buying this I tend to get the best of both worlds in one quality product!
Mariangel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate is my favorite brand of dental care. I love this product. I used to have sensitive teeth. Its use helped me to heal the sensitivity and also helps me keep my teeth white. The taste is nice as any product Colgate. It gives me a fresh breath immediately. Totally recommended.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Best part it cost less purchasing it like this then buying two boxes of toothpaste you can find this literally in any store sensitive toothpaste it great for my gums and leaves my mouth fresh and clean without bloody gums it taste great and doesn't have a weird after taste
Abi V.
Jersey Shore, PA
This product gave me amazing, glowing teeth withing a few days, It works amazingly. If that's a word. It works very well compared to other brands, I got it at dollar general, or cvs, walmart, etc. Very satisfied with this product, you can feel how clean your mouth gets.
Chelsea F.
Nampa, ID
I have very sensitive teeth and if I don't purchase sensodyne toothpaste I purchase this one and I haven't had any issues with my teeth with it so far. I use it twice a day and I have only repurchased it a few times. I recommended it to my mother and mother in law.