BY COLGATE

Colgate.
Toothpaste for sensitive teeth and cavity protection.
Clinically proven sensitivity, relief.
Maximum strength.
Sensitive multiprotection.
Whitens teeth.
Promotes healthy gums*.
Removes plaque*.
Fights tartar. see more...

Melanie K.
Omaha, NE
This toothpaste functioned perfectly well as just that; a toothpaste. As for helping with tooth sensitivity, I can firmly say that this product did NOT aide me in that department. I whiten my teeth at home in a variety of ways, and my bottom row of teeth can easily become sensitive. This toothpaste didn't remedy the ache at all.
Nikki D.
Plymouth, MI
I like this kind a lot! The only down side for me is it tends to not coma as much which I find a bit difficult at times. The taste is good and I notice a huge different between when I use this and when I don't when I drink or eat cold things. It makes it a lot less worrisome to eat!
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA
This toothpaste is my ultimate favorite! I came across it at Wal-mart when it was on clearance. It has a nice minty flavor. I purchased it for the sole purpose of my sensitivity. Since I've been using it I have noticed such a difference! It has also helped whiten my teeth a ton!
Alexandra R.
Denville
I have used Colgate in the past, I do not like the flavor mint that they use as much as some other companies. I use toothpaste every day, I think that this toothpaste worked well. I do not think that I would buy it again because of the taste! It is not a bad product though
Nicole S.
Elmhurst, NY
i always use colgate . i like to use it over other brands. i use it everyday and have been using it my whole life since i started to use " grownup " toothpaste . i like it better cause it doesnt feel really minty in my mouth. i am completely satisfied with colgate .
Kimberly T.
This is my favorite toothpaste. The only one I will use. I have sensitive teeth and it really helps. I love the light minty taste it doesn't burn my mouth like other toothpastes do. If you have sensitive teeth I would highly recommend giving this toothpaste a try.
Maribel R.
Fort Worth, TX
This one fluss my teeth exactly like it says and it is not too harsh for my taste. But then again I focus more on what it contains and kills and prevents like gumitis which means inflammation in the gum and it causes your gum to bleed and that could get prevented.
Marina N.
Mount Pleasant, SC
All Colgate products are a good choice. But for that ones who has sensitive problems, Colgate Sensitive Multiprotection is the best choice ever. Further then all the good thing about Colgate that we know, the price, compared with the others, is one of the best.
JMacs R.
College Sta, TX
My everyday toothpaste that we purchase. I always feel my mouth is clean and refreshing after using Colgate. I buy the sensitive to help with my teeth and gums to not be aching afterwards. The multi-protection leaves my mouth protected for hours after use.
Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
I picked this toothpaste up once when I was out and they were or of the kind I usually get. It does a very good job and really does help with sensitivity! There are some toothpastes that say for sensitive teeth but do not work on mine. Highly recommend