BY COLGATE

Contains Potassium Nitrate, clinically proven to soothe the nerves in exposed dentin
Provides fast relief within two weeks
Builds increasing protection against sudden shocks of painful sensitivity
Provides long term relief with regular use with a great tasting flavor
Helps protect against acid wear and hardens enamel

Colgate Enamel Protect helps protect against acid wear due to acidic drinks. It remineralizes the enamel, hardening the tooth surface.

• Does this really help with sensitivity?3 Answers
  • During that time of the month my gums have always been so...1 Answers
  • My teeth are extremely sensitive, i have to drink cold wa...3 Answers
Jennifer K.
Adel, GA
I have to use sensitive toothpaste or it hurts to brush my teeth. I have found this product works great and cheaper than other brands. I purchased it at Walmart for a few dollars. I have gone cruelty free, and natural so after this tube is finished I will be purchasing something else.
Jennifer V.
Tupelo, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I couldn't let cold drinks touch my front teeth for a long time. I just started drinking everything room temp. No fun. I read the box, thought I'd try it. I waited a week into using it before daring a cold drink and had very little pain. By week 2 I was drinking things on ice again! Now I can eat ice again. I'll never use a different toothpaste. I just pray they never stop making it!
Amanda C.
Canfield, OH
I find this brand to be most comparable to prescription brands. I use it in combination with my other tooth paste, I switch back and forth each day. I purchased it from Walmart. Overall I am very happy with it, since I am able to get prescription strength without having to get the prescription.
Meghan R.
Old Tappan
I have sensitive teeth due to my gums receding. I was apparently brushing to hard/too much, so now I use a sensitive tooth brush and this tooth paste. This toothpaste doesn't bother me, and I feel like my teeth get really clean and are protected.
Blais T.
Boise
Nothing too exciting, just your average (sensitive) toothpaste. Does what I need it to do, but there is always room for (product) improvement. No real complaints!
Emily H.
My husband and I really love this sensitive toothpaste! It's less expensive than Sensodyne, giving more product and working just as well. It gives amazing sensitivity relief, leaves the whole mouth feeling extremely clean, and leaves you with fantastically fresh breath. We've used Sensodyne in the past and tried other brands but always come back to Colgate Sensitive.
erica w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this for years now, i love the minty smell and feeling its not too strong you have to spit it out right away. Its really helped with my sensitive teeth, mine have always been really sensitive but especially after getting my braces off. This has helped a ton and helped with my enamel and brighting my teeth. You couldnt go wrong with this toothpaste.
Emily H.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I have recently decided to make the switch to sensitive toothpaste products to help my teeth, so I stuck with Colgate and gave theirs a try. I like that it tastes and feels just like normal toothpaste but is working extra to help with sensitivity. I also liked that they have multiple sensitive toothpaste products so you can use a sensitive toothpaste but also get one that is multitasking. They have sensitive that also whitens for one example.
Hannah G.
This toothpaste isn’t for me. I bought it because it’s “sensitive,” but the flavor really bothered me. Brushing with it was fine but it had a weird aftertaste. I didn’t use it enough to know if it actually works for teeth sensitivity. If you don’t mind the flavor then it might work for you.
BeagieBrit B.
I have a couple teeth with chips and they are very heat/cold sensitive.  I use this toothpaste a lot. I have tried others with the infredient stanous fluoride. It caused horrible sloughing of my oral mucous membranes so I switched back to this Colgate product. NO problems at all. I wish it were easier to find in travel size!
Kayla G.
My teeth are extremely sensitive, i have to drink cold water a certain way so the water won't hit my teeth. I've used a different brand before that help first week after that not so much. Is this Colgate toothpaste a good choice to go with when it comes to sensitive teeth? Did it help or make your mouth dry while using it?
Jolene G.
East Northport
Does this really help with sensitivity?
Luisa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can i get it?
Jessica B.
McLeod Hill, NB
During that time of the month my gums have always been so sensitive. But since I switched to Colgate Sensitive toothpaste my gums don't get sensitive any longer.
Chris D.
Does Colgate make any fluoride-free toothpaste for sensitive teeth?