Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareColgate
Colgate Sensitive Enamel Protect Toothpaste

Colgate® Sensitive Enamel Protect Toothpaste

Contains Potassium Nitrate, clinically proven to soothe the nerves in exposed dentin
Provides fast relief within two weeks
Builds increasing protection against sudden shocks of painful sensitivity
Provides long term relief with regular use with a great tasting flavor
Helps protect against acid wear and hardens enamel

Colgate Enamel Protect helps protect against acid wear due to acidic drinks. It remineralizes the enamel, hardening the tooth surface.

Donde puedo conseguirla? No sabia que Colgate manejaba esta liena sensitive. Colgate Sensitive Maximum Strength Toothpaste, Complete Protection Mint Clean 6 oz (Pack of 4)
Does this really help with sensitivity?
During that time of the month my gums have always been so sensitive. But since I switched to Colgate Sensitive toothpaste my gums don't get sensitive any longer.
Start your review of Colgate® Sensitive Enamel Protect Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Great toothpaste. Works well for sensitivity and overall dental care. Rinses well. Whitening power is good and enamel protection leaves my teeth feeling guarded and slippery...just walking about of the dentist office! in reviews
Allison H.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Colgate® Sensitive Enamel Protect Toothpaste uploaded by Allison H.
I started using this product a while ago, I think it was after I finished my chemo and radiation treatments my teeth became somewhat more sensitive. I also think when I get stressed my teeth start hurting. I would recommend this to everyone that have sensitive teeth.
Kashia A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
All time favorite toothpaste! Not too overpowering and leaves mouth feeling fresh.
Merbis A.
Urb Villas del Lago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Con mis problemas de sensibilidad la crema Colgate sensitive me ha controlado y lo mejor es su sabor, a diferencia de otras cremas que su sabor es desagradable. La verdad no la cambio por nada cumple todas mis expectativas. La recomiendo 1000%
Amanda  S.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I would have problems with my teeth and my enamel i would tend to reach for this toothpaste over a lot of others. It would help with teeth sensitivity and pain during brushing and flossing.
Sabrina R.
SC
I give this product 3 stars because it leaves your mouth fresh and clean but i haven’t seen an improvement with my gums.. they still bleeding a lot
Sherri T.
Toms River, NJ
This toothpaste not only leaves my teeth feeling super clean and fresh, but it does what it says it will and lessens sensitivity with my teeth. Prior to using this toothpaste I was having major sensitivity issues and since I began using this toothpaste, the sensitivity has dissipated. Colgate is a trusted brand of toothpaste and also helps prevent cavities. Ver good product and I highly recommend it!
Kat J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
2,363 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I have had pretty bad tooth sensitivity since getting some extensive dental work done, so I bought this with the hopes that it would help... I used up the entire tube brushing twice a day and although I can say that it did help my sensitivity somewhat, it didn’t give me the results I was hoping for. Right after finishing this toothpaste, I bought a tube of Sensodyne and my sensitivity disappeared 100% within a few days and never returned. So I won’t be buying this Crest Toothpaste again, but I do recommend it if your sensitivity isn’t too severe (or if you don’t wanna shell out the big bucks for a brand like Senosdyne). 3 / 5 stars.
Lesly T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Colgate® Sensitive Enamel Protect Toothpaste uploaded by Lesly T.
My kids and spouse uses this and they love it . . . . . their teeth are really sensitive and it has help them alot !
Elizabeth D.
Anna, TX
I absolutely love this toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth and this is one of my top go-to toothpaste out there. It’s not overwhelming and doesn’t leave my teeth hurting, but I feel super clean after using it and I know my mouth is protected. Would highly recommend.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Colgate Sensitive Enamel Protect Toothpaste Is okay for the price. I have really sensitive teeth and this still doesn’t compare to another brand I use. It’s effective but I prefer the other brand over this one. So overall I’ll stick with the other brand I love.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...