Colgate® Sensitive COMPLETE PROTECTION Toothpaste Mint Clean uploaded by Nancy C.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® Sensitive Complete Protection Toothpaste provides 24/7 sensitivity protection*, helps protect against cavities, fight tartar, promote healthy gums and remove plaque with regular brushing.

*with continued use and twice daily brushing

Benefits

Clinically proven sensitivity relief
Sensitive teeth toothpaste that provides 24/7 sensitivity protection (with continued use and twice daily brushing)
Contains the maximum-strength, FDA-allowed antisensitivity active ingredient
Removes plaque and helps fight tartar
Helps protect teeth against cavities and promote healthy gums (with regular brushing)
Freshens breath
Mint clean paste flavored toothpaste

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Potassium nitrate (5%)
Antisensitivity

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• This product removes completely the sensitivity or just c...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amy M.
Lubbock
This is the toothpaste we buy! I like it much more than sensodyne or any of the other sensitive tooth pastes. It keeps my sensitivity at bay and really cleans my teeth well. The taste of the paste is good and the price is inexpensive. Sometimes it even goes on sale!
Kayla W.
I do not like using this brand I do not think that this is effective. You are better using a different brand. I think this is good to use if you do not have anything else better. I do not use this often only because I think Crest is a better brand.
Danielle P.
I love minty toothpaste. Crest and Colgate are the only brands I like though. I grew up on them, so it's "familiar." I especially like the sensitive brands because they are easy on my sensitive gums!
LaQuan C.
Eatonton , GA
I enjoy this product. I have very sensitive teeth and this product caters to my teeth by paying attention to the sensitivity of my teeth by building enamel in them.  I purchased this product from Walmart. I would buy this product again.
Ashley D.
Tampa, FL
Colgate Sensitive is great for those that are having trouble with hot or cold items and want more protection. It's also good for those that are looking to prevent tooth sensitivity! Great taste and flavor that you would expect from Colgate!
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this toothpaste for many, many years! I have always been highly satisfied with every Colgate product. Sensitive teeth, don't worry! This will definitely help!
GaLena W.
Amarillo, TX
excellent price and performance. i have compared to much more costly brands and it works just as well if not better. i have use this for years and will continue to do so.
Miranda M.
North Charleston
I was told about this toothpaste by my dentist because I have very sensitive teeth. It has an amazing lightly minty taste without being too overpowering. I love it and don’t see myself switching to another type.
Deymi A.
I'm actually using this toothpaste and i think it is amazing, because leave the teeth white and with fresh breath. I think it is the best toothpaste i've ever tried.
Taleah J.
Tampa, FL
This toothpastes is great for people with sensitive teeth! I have a super bad sweet tooth and when I brush before I eat anything sweet/cold I don't even feel the pain from the sweets.
Celine B.
This product removes completely the sensitivity or just control it?
vivian m.
Those this really work ????