Colgate® Sensitive COMPLETE PROTECTION Toothpaste Mint Clean uploaded by Nancy C.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® Sensitive Complete Protection Toothpaste provides 24/7 sensitivity protection*, helps protect against cavities, fight tartar, promote healthy gums and remove plaque with regular brushing.

*with continued use and twice daily brushing

Benefits

Clinically proven sensitivity relief
Sensitive teeth toothpaste that provides 24/7 sensitivity protection (with continued use and twice daily brushing)
Contains the maximum-strength, FDA-allowed antisensitivity active ingredient
Removes plaque and helps fight tartar
Helps protect teeth against cavities and promote healthy gums (with regular brushing)
Freshens breath
Mint clean paste flavored toothpaste

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Potassium nitrate (5%)
Antisensitivity

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Titanium Dioxide

• Those this really work ????1 Answers
  • This product removes completely the sensitivity or just c...2 Answers
Colgate® Sensitive COMPLETE PROTECTION Toothpaste Mint Clean

Start your review of Colgate® Sensitive COMPLETE PROTECTION Toothpaste Mint Clean!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This toothpaste helps my sensitive teeth feel way less sensitive. It works better than other sensitive toothpaste at keeping my teeth white. Others did not help with whitening at all. This helps whiten much better." in 13 reviews
Serena B.
Sacramento
This was my favorite toothpaste for the longest time and is comparable to sensidine for a few dollars cheaper. It also has a greater degree of whitening than my other paste so I liked it for that reason. It also has a nice and strong mint flavor which i love
Hannah F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a nice toothpaste. It is the kind my dentist sends me home with so I trust that it is good for my teeth and what I should be using. It’s nothing fancy but I appreciate the not-so-minty-that-my-tongue-burns flavor and that is has fluoride.
Patricia K.
Chesterfield, VA
My dentist recommended this specific toothpaste for my teeth, I had used another brand for sensitivity prior. I am very pleased with Colgate sensitive complete protection and have no plans of switching back.
Kat J.
1,150 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I have had pretty bad tooth sensitivity since getting some recent dental work done, so I bought this with the hopes that it would help... I used up the entire tube brushing twice a day and although I can say that it did help my sensitivity somewhat, it didn’t give me the results I was hoping for. Right after finishing this toothpaste, I bought a tube of Sensodyne® Deep Clean Toothpaste 0.8 oz. Box and my sensitivity disappeared 100% within a few days and never returned. So I won’t be buying this Crest Toothpaste again, but I do recommend it if your sensitivity isn’t too severe (or if you don’t wanna shell out the big bucks for a brand like Sensodyne). 3 / 5 stars.
Morgan R.
Russellville
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I have a problem of toothpaste feeling kinda burny in my mouth and this one is actually not bad at all! The taste isn't over bearing and the mint isn't killer haha I have found this product at the dollar tree so clearly a great price! I have and continue to purchase! Colgate® Maximum Strength Sensitive WHITENING Toothpaste
Danielle W.
North Vernon
Purchased at: Walmart
I had a bad experience with a dentist office and my teeth have been really sensitive since. My new dentist suggested another brand but it did nothing for me. They then suggested Colgate sensitive and I won’t use anything else. I have no sensitivity with this tooth paste. It really does an Amazing job!
Christina A.
Norristown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My dentist recommended Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste for me bc of my tooth sensitivity and I admit I was skeptical at first. But after trying it, I absolutely love it. It definitely takes care of my sensitivity and it makes my breath fresh and my teeth feel super clean.
Desere' W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Another just ok toothpaste. I do think it was helpful for my sensitivity but I didn't love it enough to stop questing for a better toothpaste for sensitivity and whitening.
Kayla W.
I do not like using this brand I do not think that this is effective. You are better using a different brand. I think this is good to use if you do not have anything else better. I do not use this often only because I think Crest is a better brand.
Claire B.
Albany
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this toothpaste for quite a few years to help with gum inflammation and redness. My teeth are also very sensitive to cold temperatures. I wouldn’t say this toothpaste helped all too much with the sensitivity - but the taste is great, my mouth feels fresh and clean, and it helped immensely with the gum irritation.
vivian m.
Those this really work ????

Target