Colgate® Sensitive COMPLETE PROTECTION Toothpaste Mint Clean uploaded by Nancy C.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® Sensitive Complete Protection Toothpaste provides 24/7 sensitivity protection*, helps protect against cavities, fight tartar, promote healthy gums and remove plaque with regular brushing.

*with continued use and twice daily brushing

Benefits

Clinically proven sensitivity relief
Sensitive teeth toothpaste that provides 24/7 sensitivity protection (with continued use and twice daily brushing)
Contains the maximum-strength, FDA-allowed antisensitivity active ingredient
Removes plaque and helps fight tartar
Helps protect teeth against cavities and promote healthy gums (with regular brushing)
Freshens breath
Mint clean paste flavored toothpaste

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Potassium nitrate (5%)
Antisensitivity

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Buy on Amazon
Morgan R.
Russellville
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I have a problem of toothpaste feeling kinda burny in my mouth and this one is actually not bad at all! The taste isn't over bearing and the mint isn't killer haha I have found this product at the dollar tree so clearly a great price! I have and continue to purchase! Colgate® Sensitive WHITENING Toothpaste
Desere' W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Another just ok toothpaste. I do think it was helpful for my sensitivity but I didn't love it enough to stop questing for a better toothpaste for sensitivity and whitening.
Hannah S.
Chico
I was having problems with bleeding gums while during my pregnancy so this stuff really helps. It helped keep the swelling on my gums down and it helped me not bleed as much. It also tastes good and doesn’t have a weird residue to it. I only use this toothpaste from now on.
Christina A.
Norristown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My dentist recommended Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste for me bc of my tooth sensitivity and I admit I was skeptical at first. But after trying it, I absolutely love it. It definitely takes care of my sensitivity and it makes my breath fresh and my teeth feel super clean.
Abigail H.
Decatur
My teeth started to get sensitive to cold and sugar six years ago, but this toothpaste is the solution. I never have an issue with sensitivity unless I stop using it. I highly recommend this toothpaste, though it does have a bit of a strange taste.
Naomi L.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Purchased at: Target
If you are someone suffering from sensitive teeth thus is the product for you✔. My teeth are sensitive but once I used this it stop. It can be a painful experience when you have sensitive teeth
Kayla W.
I do not like using this brand I do not think that this is effective. You are better using a different brand. I think this is good to use if you do not have anything else better. I do not use this often only because I think Crest is a better brand.
Amy M.
Lubbock
This is the toothpaste we buy! I like it much more than sensodyne or any of the other sensitive tooth pastes. It keeps my sensitivity at bay and really cleans my teeth well. The taste of the paste is good and the price is inexpensive. Sometimes it even goes on sale!
Danielle P.
I love minty toothpaste. Crest and Colgate are the only brands I like though. I grew up on them, so it's "familiar." I especially like the sensitive brands because they are easy on my sensitive gums!
LaQuan C.
Eatonton, GA
I enjoy this product. I have very sensitive teeth and this product caters to my teeth by paying attention to the sensitivity of my teeth by building enamel in them.  I purchased this product from Walmart. I would buy this product again.
Celine B.
This product removes completely the sensitivity or just control it?
vivian m.
Those this really work ????