Colgate® PRO CLINICAL™ DAILY WHITENING Toothpaste Sparkling Mint uploaded by Allysa G.Colgate® PRO CLINICAL™ DAILY WHITENING Toothpaste Sparkling Mint uploaded by Malinda Brown W.

BY COLGATE

Professionally Inspired. Clinically Proven Technology Whitens teeth Removes and prevents surface stains Colgate ProClinical™ Professionally Inspired. Clinically Proven Technology. Access to professional expertise puts the power to take better care of yourself in your own hands. That's why Colgate scientists and dental professionals partnered to develop Colgate® ProClinical™ daily toothpastes. This advanced whitening formula contains ProLuminex™ crystals. The clinically proven technology whitens teeth by safely removing surface stains and discoloration. In addition, it prevents new surface stains from forming. Colgate® ProClinical™ is designed to be used daily and helps protect against cavities too.

Jennifer V.
Newington, CT
Although this product does whiten teeth, I found my teeth extremely sensitive to this tooth paste. It seemed to whiten me teeth too much, yes its possible, to the point it almost looked transparen't in some spots and then when ever i drank coffee or ate berries it would absorb the color and stain me tooth. I literally ended up with tinted blue colored teeth for several days after eating blueberries. This never happened to me before. I no longer trust any whiteners regardless of brand and just stick to regular tarter control toothpaste for sensitive teeth.
Christian M.
Sonora, CA
Colgate Pro Clinical Daily Whitening Toothpaste is by far the best to get your teeth looking out of the dentist bright! I used this product for a week straight after having yellow teeth and within a week I saw noticeable change! It gives you a photoshop whiteness with a clean feeling! It repaired my teeth in a full month and I'll never go back to another product!
Daniel M.
Irvine, CA
Was recommended to use this by my dentist, but after about a weeks worth of brushing, it didn't seem to be doing anything but making my gag reflex work overtime. something about the mint just didn't sit with my taste buds. didn't notice any whitening effect, but that might have been due to the length of time it was used.
Ty D.
Philadelphia, PA
Wished they had came with more product for the price but I feel if money isn't your problem then buying these will work in your favor of whiteness that doesn't have a budget. But this stuff can leave a weird taste in your mouth so be prepared for that and enjoy your results even if it's just one shade lighter
Tarah M.
Centerville
The toothpaste was a good deal as far as the price. It wasn't any more expensive than the other brands. However, I just didn't feel like my teeth were as clean as my regular toothpaste. The mint flavor was alright as well, however I didn't feel like it kept my breath as fresh as my regular toothpaste either.
Amaya C.
Hinesville, GA
This is great the only reason I didn't repurchase is for health reasons and it's because I get caked sores so easily and eventually found out it was because of sodiumlauryl sulfate which isnaningredient that turned my brace scratches to canker sores .. This is good though !
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
This has left my teeth feeling pearly white. It met my expectations after using. I use this product every morning after brushing my teeth. The pros is it leaves your teeth very white and is cheaper than getting your teeth professionally bleached. I do recommend.
Laurie M.
Viborg, SD
I have tried this item once and do not think I will try it again. I would not give this a very high rating as it felt as if it were wearing my teeth away. I had used it daily for one month and that was my first and only time using it. I was not satisfied at all.
Lacey N.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love the way Colgate Pro clinical whitening has made my teeth look since starting! I bought at Wal Mart with a coupon and have loved the results. Taste is great and does not leave film on my teeth. Very effective in whitening my teeth and I would use again!
I want to keep my teeth healthy but when I tried different toothpaste with baking soda it made my teeth more sensitive luckily I found this really awesome toothpaste and it protects and freshens my breath.