Colgate® PRO CLINICAL™ DAILY CLEANING Toothpaste Clean Mint uploaded by Andy G.

BY COLGATE

Marissa E.
Chiloquin, OR
Great! It kept my teeth nice and clean and white. Though this is not my favorite brand it's pretty good
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this tooth paste. Have you ever just found one that you feel extra clean with? Well this is mine.
Gigi D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pro Clinical leaves your teeth like the dentist, super clean and bright. Great value for the results
Aerial
It's just a run of the mill toothpaste. Always gets the job done. I use it because I like the taste.
Jessie H.
Russellville, AR
I didn't like the flavor of the gel toothpaste. Also it didn't seem to foam as much as I was used to.
Belicia M.
San Antonio, TX
It Leaves You With A Fresh Breath & Visibly Whiter Brighter Smile . It's Minty But Not Spicy Minty .
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Great product. Cleans the gums and teeth great. I am satisfied with it. I am always happy to use it.
Kati P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Never used this. is it good. does anyone recommend it? I need some I just don't want to waste money
Jacqueline C.
Not a very big fan.. I have used this in the past but my teeth just don't feel very clean with this
Nina G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works well. Been using it for a while and i have noticed a change . Feesls like a dentist cleaning.