Colgate® PRO CLINICAL™ DAILY CLEANING Toothpaste Clean Mint uploaded by Andy G.

BY COLGATE

sam e.
Anderson, SC
I use this for my sensitive teeth and it helps so much after a few brushes!!! Best sensitive toothpaste there is
Erin R.
Washington Island, WI
I personally hated thus toothpaste. The breath strips in it were gritty and made my gums bleed. Sensodine for me
Katelynn S.
Carmichaels, PA
Good paste leaves a little funny after taste in your mouth I still but it even thou of this but it's pretty good
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
Colgate has always done a good job onmy teeth keeping them white, my kids even use it, i get the one for whitning
Jennifer H.
The consistency of it is too grainy like. It leaves little beads in your mouth and takes forever to get out!
Dana R.
Parlin, NJ
Love the variety and the different cleaning levels for the teeth are.
usually buy from walmart and shoprite.
Kaitlyn S.
Good and great whitening love the clean feeling and it keeps us feeling fresh and clean and kills the germs
Lisa B.
Boca raton, FL
Hello white teeth! Oh my goodness this leaves my teeth glowing like Ross' from that one episode of friends
Patricia E.
Ever since the company made this product it has saved me my life because it really has whitening my teeth.
jazmin c.
Me gustan mucho este tipo de marcas que me hacen sentir fresca y seguraspara la rutina de mi vida diaria