Colgate® PRO CLINICAL™ DAILY CLEANING Toothpaste Clean Mint uploaded by Andy G.

BY COLGATE #55 in Toothpaste

Gianna D.
Churchville, PA
It's toothpaste,actually toothpaste, u clean ur teeth w it for 2 mins what can a person review on that? I gave it 5 stars bc my teeth are flawless so
Mindy D.
Hollywood, FL
I'm a grownup, but I love the taste of this toothpaste. I've had to switch to another brand lately though because I've developed sensitive teeth.
Michelle H.
Peoria, AZ
This is a toothpaste I use daily and I love it. It cleans my teeth, met my expectations and you can buy it almost anywhere. I am a repeat user!
ana s.
My favorite toothpaste. you know its working and it tastes great too. mi pasta dental favorita. sabes que esta trabajando y sabe bien tambien.u
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this for my daughter, she enjoys using this toothpaste. She loves the feeling in her mouth. Its not strong, she loves the taste of it.
Lily C.
Mesquite, TX
It is God on teeth that gives fresh smell and long lasting fresh breath. I bought it from supermarket. I like it and it meet my satisfaction.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do not like this product very much. It makes my mouth feeling a little dry afterwards. And I need a toothpaste with a little more flavor.
Connie G.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using this for decades. Feels like my teeth are clean & fresh.i am very pleased with this product. Part of my everyday routine.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI
It was okay no major pluses no major negatives. It was okay I do prefer 1 kind of toothpaste so I'm sure that's clouding my judgment
Hazel N.
Acworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this is a great toothpaste it makes your teeth feel so clean and refreshed. it's minty so your whole mouth feels refreshed and clean.