Colgate® PRO CLINICAL™ DAILY CLEANING Toothpaste Clean Mint uploaded by Andy G.

BY COLGATE #55 in Toothpaste

tista h.
Redford, MI
My little brothers love this, and so do I when I run out of toothepaste and take theirs. I usually hate anything artifically watermelon flavored but I enjoy this toothepaste.
Lissette S.
The colgate cleaning thoothpaste is my favorite . I use this every day , 3 times a day. My mother used too. She let us know that this is the best for your beatiful smile
Aylin V.
Pasadena, TX
I have used this many times it really comes out with a great finishing because not only makes you terth white it also does not hurt your teeth like others do.
Maria M.
A bit pricey but it works very well. I love how my mouth feels after I brush my teeth & I did see a bit of improvement in the whiteness of my teeth. Very nice!
Daysiane B.
Provo, UT
I like this toothpaste! super clean and bright. Great value for the results, Great product. You can buy at most stores such as Walgreens, Walmart, and target!!
Larissa A.
Altadena, CA
The boy was the only thing is, I. I will be a good idea to get my mind off the phone with the same time as well, so right now. Not only is this the same thing.
Lacey M.
Modesto
I tried some of my sisters on vacation and lived it but I only tried it the once,so I'd like to get some to try for everyday for a month to see how good it is.
Cortney F.
Toledo, OH
I am usually not a huge gel toothpaste person, but I do truly enjoy this. It isn't something I would use all the time, but it wasn't a terrible toothpaste.
I like Colgate because it is priced right and leaves my teeth feeling fresh all day long. I have tried several tooth paste and always go back to this.
Gianna D.
Churchville, PA
It's toothpaste,actually toothpaste, u clean ur teeth w it for 2 mins what can a person review on that? I gave it 5 stars bc my teeth are flawless so