Colgate® PRO CLINICAL™ DAILY CLEANING Toothpaste Clean Mint uploaded by Andy G.

BY COLGATE #55 in Toothpaste

Sarah C.
Chandler, AZ
Never again. This toothpaste tastes awful. I didn't notice any whitening happening either. I don't like the texture or how it makes my teeth feel after brushing either. I might purchase from Colgate but definitely not that toothpaste.
Sami C.
Clarksville , TN
Certified dental assistant here! Love this toothpaste! Keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean with no sensitivity. With a great price and even better results- it's a great buy!!
Brooke W.
Colgate is an okay toothpaste. I'm not a big fan of "sweet" toothpastes and Colgate is one of the few brands that does not feel like I'm brushing my teeth with sugar.
Alex A.
Tiffin, OH
This toothpaste literally whitened my teeth in a week or so. It's quite a noticeable difference too. I've tried other types in the past but this works the best by far. It is a little expensive though.
Amber L.
I love the taste of this cinnamon toothpaste. I wish my current brand made this flavor. I do not use it anymore because I feel I get a better whitening from my current brand. Good product overall.
Trudee W.
Fairfield, TX
This toothpaste keeps my teeth healthy and white! Also, it's not damaging to my teeth and they don't get sensitive to my use of it. The taste isn't harsh but it really freshens my breath!
Sara G.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This toothpaste tasted great and made my teeth feel very clean. I am very particular about the way my teeth feel after I brush them (need to be smooth!) and this toothpaste does that!
Giselle T.
Chaparral, NM
This toothpaste really leaves your teeth white they are not like the other toothpaste that say theyll leave your teeth white and they don't this one really helps with bad breath too
Shaylyn
Nothing better than a clean feeling mouth!!! This toothpaste not only whitens but keeps me feeling fresh and clean until my next brush! I highly recommend it for your pearly whites!
anna n.
Wheaton, IL
Love absolutely love colgate, great product, have used ever since childhood, and would greatly recommend to friends and family! will not stop supporting buying colgate. thank you!