Colgate® PRO CLINICAL™ DAILY CLEANING Toothpaste Clean Mint uploaded by Andy G.

BY COLGATE

Jaime T.
I bought this set for my mum, brother and I. We all love this product because it gives us a smooth finish afterwards. This toothpaste gives me confidence in my smile
Daniella C.
Adelaide
Definitely my go to day to say tooth paste. Was able to easily find it at my local store and always 100% turn to this as my go to daily toothpaste. Keeps my breath always fresh and keeps my teeth really healthy!!
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
It's hard for me to find a toothpaste that doesn't make me gag. If its too liquidity, or if its too pasty, then it's a no from me. This toothpaste is the perfect consistency, definitely will be repurchasing.
niamh b.
i love this so much it is abl=soloutely amazing!!!!!! it is so effective i use everyday and can certainly tell a difference i buy mine from asda usually and compared to other alternatives i can actually tell that it is making a difference to my teeth!
Elisha E.
Keeps teeth looking bright with a shine makes breath smell nice and clean not to expensive normal price range lasts for ages and love using it
Laura S.
Cúcuta- Colombia
Esta es una muy buena marca, le da muy buena apariencia a mis dientes, además de proporcionar un buen olor y limpieza en la boca
dilpreet j.
makes breath stinky and feels weird almost like a cotton mouth texture the taste of it is weird almost like old cheese
Kristine A.
Colgate is my brand since forever i really love this and it makes my teeth clean and white and i highly recommend this
Emily S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use colgate toothpaste for all my life ans I think that it's perfect :) so fresh I can't compare whit another product
lou V.
It cleans my teeth makes it pearly white and love the after effect. I use it everyday 3x a day before and after meals