BY COLGATE

Colgate Pro Clinical White Anticavity fFuoride Whitening Toothpaste.
Gel.
Whiter teeth in just 1 tube.
Clinically proven whitening technology. see more...

Boogie C.
Cedar Park, TX
I tried this toothpaste because it came in a beauty box I purchased. It has a very nice flavor, doesn't make as much foam as other toothpastes, which I really appreciate but I haven't seen any changes on the color of my teeth. Great toothpaste, cleans well and leaves minty fresh breath but not as good at whitening.
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY
Using this along with my Whitening Lightening teeth whitening kit ( the kit I use once a month) keeps my teeth looking red carpet white. I use this twice a day , day and night along with the whitening lightening booster pen and I put in my retainers. In the morning my smile is brighter! Just livens up the day!
Sara Beth M.
Lawrenceville, GA
I really didn't like the taste of this toothpaste. Additionally, I did not see a big improvement in the whiteness of my teeth, which was kind of a disappointment. However a pro for this toothpaste is that you can usually find a coupon for this, making it relatively cheap/affordable.
Hannah T.
I love this brand of toothpaste! I usually get the cinnamon taste but I get this when I want to whiten my teeth a little! I don't sue this every day though. I would definitely get this product if you like a clean feeling in your mouth. Plus, the taste isn't as bad as most!
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
Not a huge fan of Colgate compared to Crest. Something about the taste and how it sometimes foams up weird makes me not want to repurchase. It is very effective though but the same amount as Crest so I would rather buy something that has a taste I like and effective.
Carrie B.
York, PA
Great product. I love the whitening in this toothpaste because it doesn't make my teeth extremely sensitive after use. It truly works, I have noticed a difference in the color of my teeth after using. Highly recommend for anyone trying to whiten their teeth!
Baselia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this product because it's a whitening toothpaste. I used it for the recommended time but didn't see much of a result. Also I felt that after I brushed it left a sort of filmy-like substance on my teeth which I didn't like at all.
Marjolaine G.
Redlands, CA
This toothpaste is ok. I didn't like it too much. I feel like it doesn't work as great as the Crest 3D Whitening toothpaste does. & it also doesn't taste the same, since it is a gel. If it has worked for others I would like to know!
Carson G.
Crossett, AR
This is a very good whitening toothpaste! It is very effective and is good to almost all alternatives. I bought this at my local Wal-Mart! And I would recommend this to everyone because I use this all the time and I love it
kassandra y.
this definitely works! has a strong minty taste and the whitening begins on just the first use. i really recommend this product if you want to see quick results in a whitening product. i use this product almost everyday