Colgate PRO Clinical Daily Renewal for Enamel Toothpaste, Mint, 4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)

BY COLGATE #45 in Toothpaste

Gabriela N.
This is a typical commercial toothpaste and the only reason I purchased it was due to it having the highest non-prescription fluoride content available (Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.14%, 0.20% fluoride Ion - most other toothpastes are 0.13-0.15% fluoride Ion). That is pretty much the only thing I like about this toothpaste though as it has a ton of nasty chemicals including Sodium Lauryl Sulphate which burns my mouth tissues. The flavor is nothing to brag about either...very chemical mint flavor. I would recommend for occasional use by people that have weak enamel or tooth sensitivity issues though.
Gennesis C.
West New York, NJ
They are very nice product. I will keep using forever they left you teeth clean and white. they really take of you health mouth. I purchased this product every month I never going to get tired to purchased I love them. special the toothpaste they clean all my mouth and left me a good flavor.
sierra G.
Cleveland, OK
A great toothpaste that offers a minty fresh finish. This product lives up to its name, and actually helps my enamel. For four ounces of product, this is a steal. I definitely recommend this to anyone with or without enamel products, just for the beautiful finish it gives one's teeth.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
I actually like this pro enamel renewal option from Colgate but I stopped buying because it contains artificial sweeteners which can kill or disrupt the good bacteria in you mouth and body and promote the bad bacteria. It would be perfect if they removed artificial sweeteners!
TStarus R.
Kihei, HI
I love the extra clean fewli g and taste of the baking soad and peroxide gives you after brushing your teethgh. I'm not too sure on the whitening, but I feel like it at least keeps the coffee and tea stains at bay. I just love this tootge paste and buy it 9out of10 times
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
This lotion is actually really good! the lotion comes in various sizes, which i love, and has many different scents. my only problem is that if your of a darker tone, you are most likely going to get ashy quicker. over all i would definitely buy this again.
Angie H.
Elizabeth, WV
Colgate Total Daily repair Toothpaste works great, much better than other repairing toothpastes. I buy it at Walmart for a very reasonable price. I recommend it to people of all ages. And I will definately continue to use it.
Winter M.
Taft, CA
I didn't think this produce work that well, I was a first time buyer. And I like my toothpaste to taste good this one did not. I thought it would help repair my teeth but I found no results in the use of first two weeks.
Azucena Z.
Baytown, TX
I just finished washing my teeth with is toothpaste. And honestly my pearly white are whiter than ever , I've been using this product for a month and been happier than ever. Gonna buy another one when I get to the store.
Emily W.
Newton, NC
Ohhhhhh this is absolutely amazing. My doctor recommended it for me and by far it has been the best toothpaste I've ever used. 5/5 for sure! Not only does it make me teeth feel amazing, they look it too!