Colgate Pro Clinical Daily Cleaning Gel Toothpaste, 4-ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) uploaded by Andy G.

BY COLGATE #61 in Toothpaste

lexi b.
This toothpaste costs around 40% more (by volume) than an average toothpaste. This, however, does not clean your teeth 40% better but it seems to be significantly better than an average toothpaste.

I have used this toothpaste for 2 weeks with my Sonicare toothbrush. My previous toothpaste was Listerine Essential Care which is also 20-30% more expensive an than average toothpaste by volume. The Listerine Essential Care toothpaste is about 10-15% better than a regular toothpaste and this Colgate toothpaste is about 10% better than the Listerine toothpaste.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I brush my teeth 3 times a day I know that you're supposed to brush them more but I guess I'm lazy as I get older so I always do three times a day I use the two-step Crest in the morning and the afternoon I use this Colgate and then I go back to my 2-Step at night and I'm a smoker and unless they was to get veneers they're about as good as they're going to get
Kam L.
The best toothpaste I've ever tried! This leaves my mouth feeling so minty and cool, I'm surprised I'm not eating mint ice cream. And it pairs quite well with Crest whitening strips. This should be available at stores like Rite Aid, CVS, Duane Reade, Walgreens and etc.
Elizabeth H.
I really like this toothpaste the flavor is fresh and makes your mouth feel clean and fresh I bought it at walmart and it did meet my expectations it was very good for the price and will consider purchasing again I was satisfied with this product!
Sara W.
I didn't see a huge improvement in the sensitivity of my teeth in comparison to the other sensitive toothpastes that I have tried. Easy to find at the local grocery store or Target/Walmart. Not really worth the money in my opinion.
Kalsy B.
Rapid City, SD
This was definitely my favorite toothpaste. It made my teeth feel so clean and it got rid of ALL the plaque. It made my teeth feel like they had just been professionally cleaned every single day when I used it. Sadly they discontinued it or else I wouldn't be buying other toothpastes.
Michiko Z.
Salt Lake City, UT
After using this toothpaste in the evening before bed I would wake up in the mornings with an unappealing film coating thi inside of my mouth. I did not care for this aspect of the toothpaste at all. Seemed to clean well enough and the flavor was fine, but the film was a turn-off.
Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY
The first only one of real money to on my mind off and is the first best only a couple of years of the year before I go on the way you can get a good time with the new one and only one the other hand
Shania F.
Minneapolis, MN
I did not like the gel aspect of this product. I thought the texture felt uncomfortable on my teeth. I prefer Crest whitening toothpaste over this brand. I would not recommend this product to people looking to try a new type of toothpaste if they are sensitive to texture.
Ashley M.
Okatie , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product wasn't my favorite, however it did its job and made my teeth feel clean. I am not the biggest fan of gel toothpaste, but if I had the desire, I would buy it again I believe.