Colgate® POP STARS with STAR BREATH STRIPS Fluoride Toothpaste Mild Mint uploaded by Natascha H.

BY COLGATE #52 in Toothpaste

Jessica E.
Eh. I really like the convenience of the flip top but this flavor is not minty at all. It does not leave your mouth feeling fresh like other mint toothpastes on the market. Even mild mint flavors from other brands have more flavor than this guy. I suppose if you aren't a big fan of mint then you might like this toothpaste but even so, it doesn't leave my mouth feeling refreshed. I hate throwing things away so I keep this in a drawer somewhere as a last resort back up in case I run out of everything else.
Denise C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this product at Walmart for under five dollars because I needed a new tooth paste I honestly like everything about this while I was brushing my teeth I use this until I ran out I did like it though because it didn't make me feel like I had cleaned my teeth correctly I would not purchase this unless it was only a dollar in that case it's pretty good if you look at it that way
Morgan M.
Manhattan, KS
I use this every single morning and night, it is definitely one of my favorite toothpastes that I've purchased. Others in the past have left my mouth feeling dry and have not helped in the whitening process either, however this toothpaste has brightened my smile and it is refreshing.
Karen M.
Brooklyn, NY
Colgate toothpastes and toothbrushes are a great company, my family loves this brand. My husband loves buying this brand for himself but the rest of the family finishes the toothpastes. I love the soft toothbrushes they're soft to use. We always have room for Colgate .
Cathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste cleans my teeth and refreshes my mouth, however, I felt like it didn't leave it tingling. I prefer a toothpaste that leaves a more fresher feeling like crest. The flavor for this toothpaste is very mild (hence the name) but I prefer something stronger.
Megan C.
Gainesville, FL
Really enjoy this toothpaste. I hate fighting with the toothpaste tube to squeeze some out after the toothpaste has already dried at the top of the tube. With this product that is never an issue. The toothpaste is almost a gel consistency and comes out super easy!
Cynthia H.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste reminds me of my childhood. Honestly, I don't even remember at what point we stopped using this as our everyday toothpaste because we used it for so long, our teeth were always so healthy as kids and we (my sister and I) always loved the taste of it.
Monica G.
This is my favorite toothpaste ever. I actually miss it when I don't have it, and when I lived abroad I used to stock up on it and take it with me. There's something about the taste that is great, and I love the packaging and the fact that it's not in a tube.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is weird because it tastes kinda minty but has a very chemically after taste. It doesn't seem to get your teeth actually clean and it's also just not refreshing. I always want to feel refreshed after I brush my teeth, this one definitely doesn't do that.
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH
I love everything about this toothpaste. I love the flavor, the way my teeth feel when I use it and how they seem to shine when I'm done using it. It's flavor pops in my mouth and I feel like I just used mouthwash. I couldn't be happier with this product.